BIG ONES

torres

Hello, i will be travelling to pattaya next month and i need to know where i can find the gals with the best breasts in town. I am a big breast fan and I would be happy to find a nice girl with 38 to 40 breast size that will make my day. Does anyone seen this in Pattaya? Or know where they are, contacts/names etc. Really appreciate all your comments. Thanks

Torres

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Large breasted Thai women are plentiful in Pattaya but there a a few things to consider. Most will be surgically enhanced. If your preference is for naturally large women you will have a very much smaller selection to choose from.

40 inch mammary glands on a 20 inch waisted Thai girl who weighs not more than 45kG look kinda strange if you ask me, which you didn't. If you like your girls bigger all round then you will have a few to choose from. Beer bars and the coconut bar will likely yield more than the go-go's. The age range will be slightly higher, mostly girls/women 30+ and more.

I've seen more than one person come to Thailand with a personal pet perv only to leave with a completly different one, or more!

Was in Pattaya this last weekend. Lots of girls, few customers, plenty of silicone if you want it and lots of very large breasted lady boys. In that case you may have more than breasts to deal with but if your focus is on the upper half maybe you can ignore the extra bits down below.

Archived