Any Change In Freelancer Locations in BKK?

MooNoi

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you're brave, hit Yaowarat (near Soi Texas) in the afternoon. Very downmarket, but prices are 300 up, and quality is frankly not worse than Suk (service is not as good though, BBBJ has to be specified).

Last week I was there and had a drop-dead-gorgeous 23 y.o. Chiang Mai girl for just 500 baht (+80 for a passable room). Just couldn't believe it, she'd *easily* get 3-5k as a top-tier girl at Ratchada.

Now, service was not great, but she was polite enough, and she is really a stunner (as in top 1%).

Assuming you speak basic Thai (since you've been in Patters for so long).

There are some jewels in that area but their is some nightmares also.

I hit the area during the daytime. For me, it has been a good area for years.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have been hearing about the Yaowat area for years and even went to check it out once ot twice but somehow I either missed it completely or was totally oblivious. Went around 3PM and saw absolutely nothing. Could you please give specific directions to any one point there where you think an afternoon might be productive? I just don't know what I am doing wrong.

Yaowat is the main street in downtown China Town, few (maybe no) ladies would be available there.

The ladies are closer to the subway station, over the klong and the soi to the right....so I heard or read somewhere...even a proper knock-knock shop on that soi. When you are walking down the soi, the ladies will say "hi"...if they don't you are on the wrong soi or... :dunno:

Wongwian Yip Song is the freelancer zoo. Some years back it used to have many Cambo, Viet and Burmese gals who couldn't work in a bar because of their nationality. But the cops finally rounded them up and deported them all.

Be careful there for two reasons. 1) Some of the gals are freelancing because they've tested HIV positive and had to quit the bars. 2) Some are quite underage. The young ones allegedly come out after 2AM when the cops have gone to bed. Jail bait is still illegal even if you paid for it and you could be opening yourself up to blackmail.

Archived