Sugar Mummies - interesting article about female sex tourists

robaus

Here's a sampler from Link

"There's a poetic lyricism to the gigolo's chat-up lines," agrees Gupta. "You very quickly understand why the women are buying this. On the first day, this baby aged 18 came to chat me up. At first I thought, this will be good for my play. But then he got a bit fast, so I suggested he move on to some younger women, And he said, 'Me no want the kitten, me want the cat.'"

The problem comes, she says, when the women start believing the men they have hooked up with are in love with them. "They confuse what is actually a financial transaction with real love. If you have low self-esteem, if you've not had much luck, if you're older ... you are likely to be more susceptible," says Gupta.

Some women even marry their boyfriends and take them home to the UK, although few relationships survive the cultural difference. Jamica's most famous holiday romance has recently come crashing down. Female tourism boomed after Terry McMillan's hit novel, How Stella Got Her Groove Back was made into a Hollywood film. The novel, in which Stella, a divorced black woman in her forties, takes a holiday to Jamaica, where she meets and falls in love with Winston, a local man half her age - was a fictionalised account of McMillan's own marriage to Jeremy Plummer, 23 years her junior. This year, McMillan, 53, filed for divorce, claiming that the marriage was based on a "fraud'' because Plummer lied about his sexual orientation and married her only to gain US citizenship. He denies it......"

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rather telling when ever female sex tourism comes up in the media its either looked at sympathetically or regarded as slightly amusing and harmless. But whenever its male sex tourism its looked at with disgust and all the usual typecasts come out about fat filthy sex beasts taking advantage of poor (and often enslaved) third world women.

Simie.

The Jamaica thing has been going on for a very, very long time. I recall reading an article in Vibe magazine about it around the mid '90s. My sister's friends regularly made trips down there. The women are almost always 40 plus. Many are married. Many are divorced or single (for a reason, no one wants them because they are fugly/overweight).

Its not just outside the U.S. they go. In LA and a lot of other cities there are a few black and sometimes latino places where mainly white women go to find black and latin guys. I used to go those spots..lol. There are some jazz concerts where it happens as well.

Probably the biggest meeting place of them all is the net. I am on a few online dating sites. The one place I can go to meet white women are the black dating sites. Go to blackpepolemeet or soul singles dating sites and you'll see tons of non black women. Mostl white but also latin, asian and other (middle eastern, european, etc.). I've met tons of non black women off those sites.

From what I have seen of the women, they are lonely and sexually frustrated because they are not as desired and men don't go after them generally. At least that's the single and divorced ones. Usually over 35, a bit overweight but you also have the few attractive ones who simply have a fetish for ethnic dating. The internet offers anonymity. While they sometimes to go jazz clubs or latin dance clubs, there is a lot fo anomosity from the black and latina women at these venues bcause of the increased competition.

I've met a few big ones. Not by choice. Modesty aside, I consider myself a bit of an 'expert' on online dating.

This is the general rule of online dating. Exceptions? Of course but generally, men lie about age and status (married, in a relationship, etc.) and women lie about weight. Also, its very common for women over 35 or so to post a pic that doesn't reflect how they look currently.

Women will post their best picture not their current one. The one that is 5 years old and 30lbs ago. Any pic of a woman over 35, add 25lbs minimum. Usually more but that much at a minimum. Sites ask you to pick your body type. Any woman who says 'average' is overweight to some degree. In their minds their overweight size is average and I must agree...lol.

As a general rule. Run, don't walk, away from any womon online who has 'No liars or cheaters' on her profile. These have been dogged and are bitter and will make you go through hell to sniff the panties and if or when you do ever get it (and its NEVER worth it), they will cyber/tech stalk and checkup on you. I've told female friends who have tried to not to. It goes without saying I told them. It tells guys you are bitter.

Women

" . . . they did not perceive their sexual encounters as a prostitute-client transaction. Instead they insisted they were helping the men, and the local economy, by giving them money and gifts."

Men

"It is true that women sex tourists are still outnumbered by the legions of men who travel to Thailand and the Philippines for sex with prostitutes."

With men it's protitutes and women doing same is not?

Is ths biased journalism?

Archived