Sugar Mummies - interesting article about female sex tourists

robaus

Frankly I see nothing wrong with an older woman going after younger guys, I think it is a positive thing. ALL women should be freer and open about sex, and give it away freely!

I agree, I am all for older and esp. fat women going after younger guys. Anything to keep them away from me.

Imagine the head case a woman would have to be, being old fat ugly and attracted to someone who looks like me.

Le the young guys have 'em, good luck!.

Coss

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember tht old woman we turned down when you were in SFO? I know she wanted us. 1 or both, she was game I am sure...but well as we have had better, we know! None the less, maybe we should have given here the old Spit roast of a good time and made her day...oh yeah, she wanted us! not that bad as I recall!

I've told you before about releasing our private info' date=' if the rest find out we'll have to teach them, can't have that...[/quote']

Ah right, best we keep in these PTs...

Yes, I don't want to have to talk about the buckets o' lanolin, too personal.

I've got no problem with women doing that. I just don't like the double standard as we discuss. Even some of the cougars will see their situation as different than a lot of us on here.

The one thing I've learned about women is they can justify ANY act, especially those that deal with men and can and will see the same done by a male as 'different' and 'wrong'.

Example. A guy who is married, with kids and his wife stops giving him sex and he goes out and gets laid is wrong. No matter what. Even the guy feels guilty about it.

A married woman with kids, who has an affair will justify it. "I felt lonely, he was always working", "He didn't give me any attention, the other guy made me feel like a woman". That same woman will almost always say a guy who has an affair is wrong.

Its in their DNA. I know a lot of you aren't religious but women have been tricking men since Even talked Adam into eating the apple. The bible is replete with women fcking over men with Samson and Delilah being the most famous.

I've told you before about releasing our private info' date=' if the rest find out we'll have to teach them, can't have that...[/quote']

Ah right, best we keep in these PTs...

Yes, I don't want to have to talk about the buckets o' lanolin, too personal.

Not to mention the sheep shears, wet suits and fire extinguishers. :surprised:

I've got no problem with women doing that. I just don't like the double standard as we discuss. Even some of the cougars will see their situation as different than a lot of us on here.

Agreed cs, I reckon good on 'em for getting a bit of young buck into 'em, fuck we've been doing it with younger TG's for years. The media and general opinion is a lot different in the girls case I guess.. Probably because an older woman scoring with young bucks (as said) is all about her having fun, etc where with older blokes (fat, wrinkled etc) the slease factor comes into it.

Fuck I know a few girls who went to LOS to score, and they talk about it like it was the best holiday of their lives (thumbs up!)... but when I mention I've been to the same place as them, and done the same thing with the locals... frowns all round.. hmmm

Archived