The Billion Bar Pattaya

torres

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Lust One i see you're a man with incredible vast experience. Perhaps even a wannabee pimp. Or a professional gazer. Anyway, I was just asking a simple question regarding the mentioned thread. However, in general, there are some immature answers, not surprising, on the contrary. Let's hope we get some positive feedback.

Mate I have had a few beers in the Billion Bar in Soi Pattayaland 1 or 2 I forget which one. I only stayed for a beer and watch the world go by I usually drink at the Sugar Shack on the same Soi but go over to the Billion bar every know and again I found the service to be good and the ladies also good for a chat. A mate of mine a few years ago went with one of the ladies on the premises he said it was good not much I’m afraid I hope I helped in some way.

• 2 months later...

I know it's a while since your post but I remember this bar from the mid 90's. It was a BJ bar and there was another BJ bar next door called blue house or similar. One had big pictures of a woman eating a banana so you knew what went on inside. One was run by a Chinese looking guy with a big belly. He was tatooed. I used to drink in there. The only time I went for a S/T, I managed to get the only one who didn't do BJ's. She did but had a terrible cold that day. She was incredibly energetic in the bar sticking her tongue everywhere but totally lethargic in the room.

I used the bar as a drinking hole only after that. I've always wondered if it was still there.

Archived