Nom Yai Bar Pattaya

torres

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks Guys for the input, however, there is a lot of difference of opinions. To make it simple, does anyone know what road/ or soi it is on? and then from there I will try to find it. Perhaps a simple landmark to make it easier to get to.

Cheers

Torres

Too many guys here are taking the piss....so I'll set you straight...OK

Enter Walking Street and walk a little bit

You will see (on your right hand side) an area with lots of Beer Bars....and a boxing ring.

Just near there is a Bar called Jenny Bar....or Jenny Star Bar....or something like that..

The place you are looking for is close by.

I would suggest that you stop by there and have 1 drink....ask to speak with the Manager...his name is Somchai...and he is really good friends with our esteemed board member...Old Hippie

Just tell Somchai what you're looking for....and he'll have you set up in a flash

Wish I was gunna be down that way....I'd make a point of coming out to help you find the "perfect" tits

Happy hunting....make sure you post a trip report and tell us all about your experiences

Cheers DS

Thanks eyebee,

my bad. Us Cuntry bumpkins don't get to the Big Smoke too often these days.

Just wanted to help our new friend find the big tits he's looking for.

Glad you could come to the rescue and offer more up to date info.

Hope he finds some really big ones...

Not to my taste....I like 'em small & perky with chewable nipps....

I will wait ...with baited breath...for the Trip Reports....hope he posts pics

Cheers DS

Well, if he does make it to BKK, there's a bar in Nana Plaza with a weird cave/waterfall motif. Cascade(?)...something like that (someone will correct me if I'm wrong). Many sets of big tits there -- they seem to specialize in that. I'd bet some are silicone, but you never know. And the OP didn't specify if that's OK or not. :dunno:

To the OP: Nana is not that big (you can see all the bars from the entrance), so just look for the name.

Does anyone know about this place? Where is it exactly/location? Is it recommended? I plan to visit there soon, so I just wanted the latest info on it.

Cheers

Torres

Mate

Where did you hear / know about this place and what is so special ? Never came across this place even on some of pattya boards :))

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Archived