Coriander

The_Munchmaster

I think I'll hit the taco truck up the street...I made some ceviche over the weekend...and usually have "Salsa and chips" by the pool...ah cilantro/coriander etc...

Hmph. I have two avocados in my refrigerator at home' date=' so your slander is badly aimed. I make great Mexican food myself here in Patters, but I still miss having a taco truck within striking distance.

Edit: I just realized you were probably auto-replying, not trying to rub it in that there are no taco trucks here.

Never mind. :D

[/quote']

Oh no, I WAS rubbing in! (Not in a gay way) IF you get to live in Thailand, then you have to make a choice and give up the taco trucks...so suffer! The Carnitas Torta was really good BTW :)

I think I'll hit the taco truck up the street...I made some ceviche over the weekend...and usually have "Salsa and chips" by the pool...ah cilantro/coriander etc...

...Guess that means' date=',,Ramon....is cuming....over....lol

Get the fluffy towels out....Dark Ling....[/quote']

Ramon, as you, better than anyone should know, is a Puerto Rican, NOT a Mexican! Call him Mexican and he will "kick" your ass than he usually does! BTW, he called and said you left your leopard speedo at his place, and to tell you the sore was just an alergic reaction, not to worry.