Freelancers in Patts

torres

I want to know what is the safest option in terms of cleaniness and geniune - the freelancers which u see a lot of, especially along the beach road (jogging path area) opp the tourist shops and malls. Or the girls inside the go-go bars? Of course I know of the bar-fine, but perhaps thats a good thing! What bout the norm girls u see at the normal bar joints? how do they work? It just seems that the girls I saw in the go-go bars which better quality allround, compared to the rest? What do u think? Do let me know as I am interested to hear your comments.

Cheers

Torres

Freelancers are much cheaper and riskier. Freelancers can set you back as little as 4-500 baht for a short time (plus you must spring for a room if you don't have one already). There's really no one to go crying to if they don't work out, though, but if you read people well, you can save a lot of money I would imagine.

In general, the freelancers are not as good looking as the go-go girls in my opinion, but of course there are many specific go-go girls that are uglier than specific freelancers.

Another huge pool of poontang is the beer bars, kind of a happy medium between the go-go's and freelancers, and then finally, there's the legendary Nom Yai bar, which is dirt cheap, has tons of large breasted women, but is very hard to find.

All of this stuff that you are asking is covered many places on the net--I'm surprised you haven't come across it. Perhaps you are google-challenged or perhaps you are a troll. If the latter, I hope you enjoyed me taking your bait.

It seems that my initial thread was only a simple inquiry, not a debate. Perhaps better start a new thread as these back and forth comments r very boring with no substance. Or perhaps a lot of jealousy is there, which is evident. Not blaming u just as a general response to those who they think they r smart. Any logic comments r most welcome.

Cheers mate

Torres

Archived