JOMTIEN BEACH

torres

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey DS its me CK what a super great time in Jomtien-Pattaya again. Jomtien is a nice quite beach area which is just the way some like it. The gems are not as obvious but when you find them they can outshine much that is in central Pattaya. Those Nom Yais in the Nom Yai bar were brimming, so much nom I could start a cheese factory. You really must behave more. Did you know that I can be sitting in bar with you and in other gogo at same time or even eating Kao Moo Deng up Soi 15. Am I good or what.

I agree with other chaps. Jomtien is terrible! Do not go there.

Welcome CPV

Yeah we had a terrible time in Jomtiem didn't we....lol

Even Patts was OK

You resembled a Windmill...the nights we were there...LOL...your arms were "flapping" everywhere

I can't believe I let that tart gouge me for 9 farrkn LD's though.... AND.... I was sober at the time

She was cute though..

Keep posting mate

Cheers DS

DS its me in by other rubber suit. kerching kerching kerching WM is great fun but lds are i agree pile up rapidly esp when they come n 3's but hey it was good right. didnt think much of Xzone - slim pickins and I could only get up as far as my elbow. lucky im a vaginacollagist or i woulda got lost for sure.

And I dont like big noms anyhow. Big nips yes please.

S6 was wet wet wet. More waves of enjoyment than Bells Beach surf at Easter!

Sounds like its gonna snow up country, hope yr keeping nice n warm heheh.

:surprised:

Archived