JOMTIEN BEACH

torres

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not too difficult to rule on this one:

Black socks are OK, nothing intrinsically homosexual about them. :up:

White trainers are definitely gay if they employ velcro cross-overs rather than stout laces. :down::down:

Hope this adds to a stimulating thread and helps the poster calling himself Torres with his seaside wardrobe issues.

Black socks are OK, nothing intrinsically homosexual about them.

No, no, no! Black socks with anything other than the most slightly casual of formal work shoes (i.e., wingtips) is just wrong. And never, ever with sandels (sp?), trainers, shoes w/velcro, etc.! That's like driving an S600 Benzzo to the local 5* resto and hopping out wearing a wife-beater and a Speedo... :nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

I will not go as far as gay, that's OH's place, but I would be on the phone to the fashion police ASAP if I see it! And yes, I'll embarrassingly admit, making jokes to myself about our Germanic cousins....

Always on duty,

Your humble servant, LK

Update from DC

Currently on Jontiem beach...(well accross the road)

Very quiet here....

Some very good oportunities for talent scouts...it's just a pity that I'm so shy...

Was in Patts last night...called into Nom Yai Bar with expat and a friend of mine from Oz....

Corin was most impressed with NYB... and had a pair of whoppers in his mouth, while she sat on his lap and rode him....in the Bar

...Disgusting stuff....I'm off to the temple now...

The temple ....of doom

Cheers DS

Thanks for your amusing and fresh comments, which don't make any sense, just mis-leading like most. As for Torres wardrobe, don't worry bout it as my stuff will blow your's away for sure. Egos don't impress me it only shows me insecurity that what you must have, what a shame. Keep on trackin and perhaps one day your depression will become a reality.

Adios

Torres

Archived