Fish Finger Sandwich

The_Munchmaster

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i mash up the sardines to a pulp with tomato sauce and spread on bread before toasting...

I do something similar but with a few more ingredients:

4 sardines

1/2 tsp grated onion

1/2 tsp French mustard

1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce

1/2 tsp tomato ketchup

Mash up the sardines with all the ingredients. Toast a slice of bread or fry in the oil from the sardine tin. Pile sardine mixture on top and grill.

have you been in the andes yet?......i found them to be rather amazing, particually at the point they desend into the amazon and you can still see peaks with snow on.....the food in peru was a bit dire though

I am in Santiago Chile not Lima Peru approx 2500 KM south of there but I will be in Peru on Sunday. Since I am in this part of the world I have booked a trip to Machi Picchu, somewhere I have always wanted to visit and would be a shame to miss out. A New Year treat for myself, or maybe Post-Divorce Stress Theraphy.

I am sure a Shrink would have a field day analysing me, sort of "How did you handle the breakdown of your marriage" well I got as far away from her as physically possible in South America, watched old episodes of the Young Ones on Youtube whilst eating grilled Sardines on toast and then took a pilgramage to Machi Picchu.

If I had not of come away and stayed in Madrid instead over the festive period I know I would have hit the bottle hard. Different enviroment and culture for a couple of weeks, staying active and having new experiences etc My way of coping and it is also keeping me off the sauce.

Guest lazyphil

good plan, enjoy yourself :content: .....no sauce at all?....not even tried pisco sour, i assume they have that in chile, i tried it at 14500 feet on the inca trail, had a serious effect on my balance haha.....

i'm back in phuket/patong in may for a quick 8 night escape, 2012 thinking of costa rica for a change....

When I said no Sauce, it was referance to Alcohol, Manchester slang for booze.

Good possibility that I may visit Phuket in May, from next April I will be based in Singapore for a while so Phuket is a simple weekend away.

I have alreay started legal proceedings to have the PNG notification overturned and if that fails well I will just put my passport through the washing machine and obtain a replacement when I arrive in Singapore.

Feliz Año Nuevo as they say in Spanish

Archived