Any updates on Ratchada BKK?

torres

Hi Nervous Guy

Could you be a little bit more specific as the info given is very vague. Perhaps we become mates and share each others experiences huh, what do you say? At the end of the day, its just a hole and is designed for grinding and then thrown get it. This is how they work - pumping and grinding, and the quality is all about how much dollars do u have. Keep in touch and would be nice to liase with a geezer like you.

Cheers

Torres

So let me get this straight ... God shares his butt-ugly sheep with you, but they are cheap so you take it "up your alley"?

Is this on Soi 6 Ratchada? Are you inviting Torres to participate? Will KS soon be making an interactive game of this? And do they serve free finger food on Fridays?

So let me get this straight ... God shares his butt-ugly sheep with you, but they are cheap so you take it "up your alley"? [color:blue]Yes[/color]

Is this on Soi 6 Ratchada? [color:blue]No[/color] Are you inviting Torres to participate? [color:blue]No[/color] Will KS soon be making an interactive game of this? [color:blue]Doubt it.[/color] And do they serve free finger food on Fridays? [color:blue]Unsure as the next visit will be my first.[/color]

Archived