Pattaya Round Up

Damen

Just returned from another trip to Pattaya. Overall the girls are dying for customers and many bargains to be had. I noticed quite a few more Middle Easterners than usual but not so sure if this was due to the time of year or if they simply all flocked to Pattaya to celebrate the end of Ramadan. In any case, their penetration was far beyond their normal haunts of the Marine Plaza area and were very visible along Beach road and 2nd Road.

As always, the reviews below are based on my experience at the time I visited the bars in question. The Sanuk factor can change from day to day or even hour to hour, so your mileage may very.

I've tried to note drink prices where possible for reference. Since I've also tried to cut back on my drinking, some places I've only noted the cost of a soda where others I've noted the cost of Vodka Soda. Then there were the times I got too fucked up to remember drink prices at all. :p

Living Dolls Showcase :up::up::up::up:

Living Dolls has made somewhat of a comeback over the past several months. While the place may quickly lose its appeal for longtime visitors and expats due to the redundant shows, there is no denying that they have once again secured some of the best and most unique looking girls plying their trade on the shiny, silver poles of Pattaya.

Many of the showgirls who were drawing large crowds to Diamond during the past peak season have returned to LDS and along with them, more customers. Being low season, many of these girls were quite active in the crowd looking to be barfined and being overly friendly which runs in direct contrast to high season when they tend to hang out in the back room most of the time.

Soda – 115 Baht

Cavern :up::up::up::up:

A new bar brought to you by the owners of Happy, Peppermint and Baccara, etc. Cavern looks like a mashup of Fred Flintstone’s house and the Peppermint go-go. The layout is identical to Peppermint but the walls made to look like you are inside of a cave. Many of the girls are wearing bows in their hair, ala Pebbles Flintstone. I found the look of the bar to be quite ridiculous and one that will age very quickly. The girls on the other hand, were great.

Like pre-historic savages on the search for prey, they were quick to sniff out the meat that I had hidden away in my pants and attacked it with ferocity. A battle ensued as they fought to snare the kill by pulling and tugging at it from all directions. This lasted until the pack leader finally marked it with her scent by grinding on it and releasing her juices. She was subsequently barfined and spent close to 16 hrs in my hotel room.

Too many lady drinks were purchased to remember the actual cost but the manager did purchase me a shot of my choice, which is always a pleasant surprise in a Pattaya go-go.

Baccara :up::up::up::up:

Great layout, comfortable seating, tons of dancers, school girls dancing panti-less on the glass floor above the stage and great service add up to a pleasurable experience at Baccara.

Iron Club :up::up::up::up:

Iron Club continues to have great looking women and that is why they get their high marks. I’m not a big fan of the seating arrangement at Iron nor am I a fan of the way they try and present set fee’s for short time/long time bar fines. The drink prices are also on the high side of the scale. That being said, I have had some very good experiences with the girls working here. I took the Rhianna look-a -like this trip and was fully expecting a star fish experience. Much to my surprise, she was witty, entertaining and really good in bed.

Tahitian Queen :up::up::up:

During my last visit the TQ was on fire… Literally. Not much has changed during the rebuild and it appears that much if the interior, like the stage were salvageable. I was thoroughly impressed with the quality of girls present for the day shift when I stopped in and like always, it was a very hands on experience. Ended up barfining a middle eastern looking girl who didn’t disappoint when we made the short trip back to my Soi 13 hotel. As always, ice cold beer and great Rock and Roll music on tap at the TQ.

San Miguel Light – 115 Baht

Paris :up::up::up:

I haven’t been in Paris for years but found myself in a sudden, torrential downpour while walking on Walking Street. I popped into the closet bar to weather the storm, which happened to be Paris. Not much going on except there were 2 very good looking dancers out of the bunch. One was already preoccupied with another customer.

The other had a great smile, extremely long legs and was quite a bit taller than the other girls. :shocked: Ladyboy Alert! After making eye contact, I motioned for her to come over for a drink. She was a bit on the shy side but a very nice looking girl. Jokingly, I told her that she looked too good to be true and she was quick to point out that she was not a ladyboy but often mistaken for one due to her height.

I can indeed confirm she is neither a pre-op or post-op ladyboy but a nice woman who goes the distance to make sure you are well taken care of. :content:

Peppermint :down:

Having relocated from upstairs next to Marine Disco to a more ideal location on Walking Street, the new Peppermint looks as though nothing has changed. Same stage design, dancer cage, etc. The one thing that did change however was that I was pestered to buy drinks… something that never happened at the old Peppermint. I like to sit and chat with the girl for a few moments to see if there is any chemistry before springing for a drink but one service guy basically hung over me the entire time asking me to buy drinks for any girl that approached me. After telling him politely to fuck off, he still hung around tapping his coasters on the bar as if to say “buy drinkâ€Â. I tired of this pretty quickly and left.

I’ll chalk this up to a single asshole service man as I’ve always had good experiences at Peppermint in the past.

Happy :up::up:

Happy has always been a favorite of mine and although the talent level has dropped, it still remains the place where I head as the night is winding down. Very active, lively crowds, dancers and cheap drink prices make up for the lack of good looking girls. Service is always top notch. There was one dancer who piqued my interest this trip and much like the girl in Peppermint, she appeared to be much taller and better looking than those around her. I can’t recall ever seeing a ladyboy in any of the “Happy†owned bars, so I wasn’t concerned that she might be a he. Unfortunately after buying her a drink, I discovered she had the personality of a rock and quickly ditched her in search of greener pastures.

Soda – 99 Baht

Diamond :up::up:

Diamond was on top of the go-go world during my trips in January and April but the talent exodus to Living Dolls Showcase has sucked much of the life out of the bar. There were still a couple of decent looking girls but the lounge type, party atmosphere is gone along with the big crowds.

Secrets :up::up:

A good place to watch a football game (American or that other one with the black and white ball :neener: ) while oogling coyote dancers, eating decent food and surfing the internet via their free Wi-Fi. Be sure to ask one of the service girls for the wi-fi password. Nice crowd and comfortable surroundings.

Angelwitch :up::up:

Unlike Living Dolls Showcase, Angelwitch does seem to change up their show from time to time which is nice. I was saddened to see that one of my favorites had taken the lead of many of the other girls at AW and purchased silicone tits since my last visit. To me she was a classic Thai beauty before and needed absolutely no work done to her body. I’m sure others will disagree. Many artificially enhanced dancers. Very large crowds.

Soda – 125 Baht

Dollhouse :up:

I walked into the Dollhouse and was about to turn around and walk out when someone grabbed my hand. There were only about 2-3 customers in the place and not much going on. As I accompanied the girl back to the seating area to buy her a sympathy lady drink, I notice a customer face deep in a girls pussy on the Jacuzzi stage. I figure this might be fun and I turn out I was right. Great diddling & grinding sessions in the back of the bar for a couple cheap lady drinks. Not the greatest looking girls but high marks for service. Goes to show that sometimes first impressions are not always correct.

Soda – 95 Baht

Lollipop :up:

Adorable coyote girl who knows how to dance saved Lollipop from a failing grade. Great smile, very engaging full of energy both inside and outside the bar. Unfortunately, I can’t see a reason to visit the bar is she is not present though. The always running video of girls shaking their asses above the entry door was far more entertaining than the rest of the girls on staff.

Vodka Soda – 120 Baht

The Sea

The Sea which can be fun at times was disappointing the last couple times I have stopped in. No good looking girls and not much going on with the average looking ones.

Vodka Soda -115 Baht

Naughty Girls

Not so naughty this time and not so fun. Basically nothing to write home about and no reason for a return visit.

Casanovy

Average looking girls at best but very attentive and do not pester for Lady Drinks. Was worth the stop for a drink but not a return visit.

Vodka Soda -115 Baht

Living Dolls 1 :down:

Not very many good looking girls and the service was horrible. I had to wait several minutes for a drink upon entering as the service girls were so engaged in their conversation they didn’t notice a new customer had walked in. To make matters worse, a dancer approached me from the stage asking if I remembered her. She mentioned the names of a couple of lovely show girls who I had barfined previously from LD but I still couldn’t recall her. It wasn’t until she described her old haircut to me that I was able to finally place her face. She was the loud mouthed friend of one of the dancers that I barfined together a couple years ago. :banghead:

She turned what had been a perfectly good evening into a nightmare, when I finally cut my losses and sent both of them home. Not wanting to be in her company again, I paid my bill and left.

Hooty’s :down::down:

Stopped in Hooty’s just around the time they were starting their show. I’ve never seen such a collection of horrible dancers and it was so bad that it was funny. Only girls tripping over each other, bumping into each other and one nearly falling off the stage made it mildly entertaining. Some are better equipped sticking to the 2 step shuffle.

Club Boeche :down::down:

Dead on Arrival. Unable to revive.

Sapphire :down::down:

Cheapest drink of all the gogo’s visited with a 60 Baht Soda and good air-conditioning but absolutely no other redeeming values.

Super Baby :down::down:

Normally Super Baby has a decent collection of girls but they were sub-par during this visit. One other thing that I noticed was that the dancers had without a doubt, the worst collection of tacky, tattered shoes I’ve ever seen in a gogo. With all of the money the Japanese customers supposedly throw around in this bar, you would think that the girls could invest in a pair of shoes that weren’t taped together, falling apart or just plain hideous.

Nice report Damen. I agree with many of your views, but feel you have been a bit harsh on Sapphire. It recently recruited a new manager (big Steve, who used to be at Living Dolls 1), and he is making a great effort at turning it round. Girls are friendlier and more up close and personal. Granted, they need more and prettier girls, but I'm sure this will be rectified as high season approaches.

Didn't you go to Baby Dolls, Windmill or X-Zone? The 3 naughtiest bars in Pattaya by far!

Archived