Pattaya Round Up

Damen

Nice report Damen. I agree with many of your views, but feel you have been a bit harsh on Sapphire. It recently recruited a new manager (big Steve, who used to be at Living Dolls 1), and he is making a great effort at turning it round. Girls are friendlier and more up close and personal. Granted, they need more and prettier girls, but I'm sure this will be rectified as high season approaches.

Didn't you go to Baby Dolls, Windmill or X-Zone? The 3 naughtiest bars in Pattaya by far!

I'll be sure to give Sapphire another look when i return. As i mentioned though much depends on the time you happen to walk into any bar.....

Could be that the friendly girls had been barfined, had their day off, etc. Just wasnt happenng the time I walked in.

Didnt make it into Baby Dolls, Windmill or X-cyte this time. I agree that Windmill is the raunchiest bar in PTY. Dont think i've ever been there without seeing someone performing some sort of gynelogical exam on the girls or giving them mouth to vagina recesitation. :p

Another place I missed was What's Up. I wasnt a big fan on prior visits but so many people swear by the place that I figure I've got to give it another try.

Still havent been able to track down the cutie from Baby Dollls with the diamond in her nose from a couple years ago :(

Most likely hooked up with a falang who took her out of the scene but she was one I still remember and long for.

Fortunately, there is always 1 or 2 new girls who fit that bill every trip.

Many thanks for the Round Up Damen, excellent work! That Cavern is new since I was there last - maybe I'd better pack a Toga.

Hope to provide an update to your research in a couple months!

As always, I look forward to your in depth reporting. Its hard work but someone has to do it. ;)

Many thanks for the Round Up Damen, excellent work! That Cavern is new since I was there last - maybe I'd better pack a Toga.

Hope to provide an update to your research in a couple months!

It's not a toga you'll need, BrownFox, but a Fred Flinstone outfit! The Stone Age was a loooong time before the Roman Empire! And don't forget your pet dinosaur!

Thanks for the great report Damen. Pattaya has so many options, its nice to be able to visit so many bars, and get a different experience if you don't like the one you're in.

The good thing about Pattaya also, is that their prices have not risen to the silly levels of Bangkok :-)

I'm also just back from third trip this year to Pattaya 17-30/9. Agree that beach road is starting to resemble middle east beach front location and a lot of Indians too. The weather was very mild around 28-30c with some rainy afternoons, great with no humdity.

Dropped into Silver Star 3 on most nights, this seems to keep improving on each visit, the girls keep getting better looking. Great fun once you hook up with one or two they always seem to have friends to join. They dont gulp down lady-drinks like other gogos.

Windmill was at its vagina grinding and eating best with as much wild action if not more than previous trips. Just watch they do hunt in packs of 2-3 here and rip through lady-drinks like wildfire.

XZone, opposite Club Boesche similar style to Windmill though talent much thinner.

Angelwitch, show good but everything else expensive

Many friends in What's up so a great place to stop for a while, agree it is much more expensive but at least 40 girls in this club now and all pretty good lookers. Lesb show around 11 is nice addition plus the girls in the shower know how to have a good time

September is a great month to visit, not too many tourists and nice weather (for rainy season) some nights it was only me and a few other guys in the gogos - nice but more girls focussed on the wallet!

Now back to work aaaaargh.

Archived