Starting a Business--Advice Needed

expat

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting. Finding a competent builder is the problem for me. Also, may I ask which method you will use to 'own' the land?

Sir ,

first move would be to pick a bird from Beachroad who promises to love you til eternity . ( Very important ). Kathoey or other no prombremm . Next one is a clever construct of bank loan / usufruct / leaseback deal .

On a more serious note , a possible solution depends on your personal situation . I would be prepared to elaborate on this matter if in exchange you would be ready to give me a 24 hour Pattaya introduction as I have never been there . Necessary expenses would be covered .

Does that sound fair ?

Bu_Bi

If expat accepts your offer, you will have an excellent intro to Sin City...

He is a bad bad man...lol and will take you to places where a guy's whole hand will disappear in front of your eyes...( I would not recommend taking that one home, unless of course your nickname is Donkey !!)

He knows all the hot spots....and his taste in Puying is excellent.

What's more he is a great guy and gets the DS Seal of approval :up::up::up:

Errrrr....maybe that just ruined his reputation....5555

Whatever......I'm sure you will have an excellent introduction to "Disney Land"

Enjoy!!!!!!!

Cheers DS

This is all very encouraging , in preparation of my forthcoming Pattaya - tour I note there seem to be fine properties like a Penthouse Hotel with loads of kathoys on site . I like that .

expat , we should be able to discuss serious matters on a similar level of knowledge , may I therefore suggest you read an answer of a company called sunbelt on Stickman's Weekly maybe 5 weeks ago . Point was how to " own " a property in the kingdom if you are falang . This sums it all up fairly well . Individual requirements may apply .

Some resident experts will now comment that either Stick or Sunbelt or both are a bunch of arseholes but what they write is worth a read .

Could I buy a sleeveless undershirt , yellow flipflops and football (soccer) - style trousers locally ?

expat...snip...may I therefore suggest you read an answer of a company called sunbelt on Stickman's Weekly maybe 5 weeks ago .

Will do. I shall be well versed by the time of our conversation.

Could I buy a sleeveless undershirt , yellow flipflops and football (soccer) - style trousers locally ?

No, the only products available locally are rice and buffalo related products (milk, meat, leather, etc.). I suggest you get at least a year's supply of everything else just to be safe.

On a serious note, I'm looking forward to your forthcoming visit.

Archived