Gift for a TG?

kamui

Hi,

I want to send a TG a small gift, but I don't know her that well for to know what she really likes.

I thought about a small digital camera, but I wonder, if she would have to pay custom fees for it, or if the parcel could get "lost" while/after entering LOS.

Other recommendations?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you don't know her very well, why send a gift? Especially something expensive like a digital camera. Yes, she will most likely have to pay customs on what you send, I sent pistachio nuts to some friends and they had to pay quite a bit.

Advice, don't start this, most likely, it will not end with what you send. Knowing you will not listen, I will suggest you chat, email, talk on the phone etc, and then see what she likes, and bring it to her next trip.

Hi,

I want to send a TG a small gift, but I don't know her that well for to know what she really likes.

I thought about a small digital camera, but I wonder, if she would have to pay custom fees for it, or if the parcel could get "lost" while/after entering LOS.

Other recommendations?

flowers will always do the trick with Thai women.

Actually, the idea of digicam was that she could send me some images. You'll get simple cams for much less than 100 EUR today, but ordering it inside LOS seems to be in fact a better idea.

Even though I had a very simple and practical question I am surprised about the number of negative and empty reactions. I already expected some negative comments and I guess that's the reason why no one is posting in the relationships forum anymore.

Anyone who isn't living in LOS or has lived in LOS for some time and who hasn't been divorced at least three times from a TG (including one meth- and gambling addicted BG) or who had at least one suicidal relationship whith a BG he can brag about will be shot down.

Archived