Gift for a TG?

kamui

Hi' date='

I want to send a TG a small gift, but I don't know her that well for to know what she really likes.

I thought about a small digital camera, but I wonder, if she would have to pay custom fees for it, or if the parcel could get "lost" while/after entering LOS.

Other recommendations?[/quote']

flowers will always do the trick with Thai women.

How about a waffle iron???

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi' date='

I want to send a TG a small gift, but I don't know her that well for to know what she really likes.

I thought about a small digital camera, but I wonder, if she would have to pay custom fees for it, or if the parcel could get "lost" while/after entering LOS.

Other recommendations?[/quote']

flowers will always do the trick with Thai women.

How about a waffle iron???

Nah, it's too dangerous (for me :content: )

My answer was intended as serious as well...there may well be a reason there are so many negative answers...you might want to think about that...

So' date=' what's so negative about doing it?

[color:red']Nothing I suppose, on the other hand she might start expecting more and more stuff, and you will not know when where or why to draw the line. As I said spend more time getting to know her, see what she is like...and what she likes, then go. But you seem to be rushing into something, if this is the same girl you posted about before...others have been there, done that, and ended up in train wrecks "...along the Si Saket Highway..." Others have not...to me, the drama/ride is NOT worth the fall.[/color]

Kamui, I think your gift idea is absolutely spot on. :up: However I think she would probably appreciate a 42" plasma or LCD TV for her room more than a digi camera. :content:

You are right, I will look for a plasma TV. It will make her a lot of friends...

Archived