Gift for a TG?

kamui

Can we please get back to waffles!? I am seriously pissed off at many of you...as some know, I ama "tad" over weight. Now, as a result of this thread, I am digging through my closet looking for the Belgian waffle maker...and I will make some asap...

I love them!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ps. The stuffed animal suggestion may seem cheesy/corny, but the two Thai women I spent most time with there, both Uni educated with strong personalities (and one even in her 30s), had an affection for stuffed animals.

Whatever works.

Thanks dave,

the whole thread got a little bit out of hand with my very simple question. I guess KS is traveling at the moment and I actually I don't appreciate it how the thread got hijacked by this kindergarden...

Hi,

No KS is not traveling, just not really checking this forum that often. Looks like I should have :(

Unfortunately there are quite a few people on this board who think it is acceptable - or even funny - to totally hijack threads. Like you I don't really appreciate it either.

So, how about we make NO more posts that are off-topic in this thread? Want to act foolish, do it in the forum that is made for that, the board bar.

Sanuk!

• 2 weeks later...
;)

do let us know her surprise & joy upon delivery!

The parcel already arrived today (within 6 days :up:). She sent me a nice email and I called her.

Her comment: the bunny for her daughter with the musical clock inside is really cute, but she does not like the Teddy Bear and will give it to her daughter as well. :surprised:

Archived