Gift for a TG?

kamui

I'm almost feel like a loser because I've never been banned. Sucks.

Though I have had a couple posts deleted (not by me).

That counts for something right?

It counts for sure. What really scores big points is when you wake up in the morning, seriously hung over, check the board and think what asshole wrote that post? Then notice your own user name on the offensive post and beg to have it removed.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know of one guy banned from another board twice....the only 2 banishments in the history of the board.

Something to do with bathtubs and plastic bags

What...NO Handbags???????

I bought the GIK a pair of jeans today..... wanted to get her a Handbag as well....but couldn't find one big enough...LOL

I got gagged once on the Nanapong board - and I was a moderator! ;)

It was for something I said on the Nanaplaza board, so it sort of counts here too. :hmmm:

I would really like to hear it also. Being banned once is one thing, twice another, but as a moderator is a new level of manliness that could be an example to some of the younger, less experienced posters.

People look up to you Mac.

C'mon! Make us proud!

I got gagged once on the Nanapong board - and I was a moderator! ;)

It was for something I said on the Nanaplaza board' date=' so it sort of counts here too. :hmmm:

[/quote']

I would really like to hear it also. Being banned once is one thing, twice another, but as a moderator is a new level of manliness that could be an example to some of the younger, less experienced posters.

People look up to you Mac.

C'mon! Make us proud!

I guess he wrote, that he sent his BG GF an expensive gift and his posts he made it absolutely clear that he was 100% sure that she would love him for this eternally and that she will be faithful to him until his return to LOS.

:content:

...and Noozy...

(...'s) IMHO, (I) and FM were OK were good guys (FM can only debate here via PT) and Noosy (and mates) were a 1,000% wankers...but that's old news and forgotten now...since the cream always rises to the top anyway (despite the 2nd floor Dollhouse try to rise back to fame recently -- face it, it's over ex-NP lads) LOL!

Archived