Why don't Thai girls like to kiss ??

Sure do enough of just about everything else !!!

They just don't not want any of the ol' 'mouth-to-mouth' resuscitation. No snoggin' in the back row ! Nope can't say that I have found a Thai gal that's a great kisser or even wants to. ???????

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in 10 trips to Los I've never once come across a girl who was not a passionate kisser

you must be doing something seriously wrong - try cutting out the garlic and onions from your diet - it might help?

I first came to LOS a year ago (for sanook purposes, anyway), and on my last night b/fined a newbie out of NEP. Her idea of kissing was to stick her tonge out as far as it would go, and just leave it there. No movement what so ever. My whole mouth was filled with this large immobile object. Gave her a few lessons, but she really couldn't get the concept. Ran into her last month, and took her again. Boy, what a difference a year makes. Kisses now like a real pro. I was wondering if anyone knows if Thai couples kiss a lot? I don't think this girl had ever been kissed in her life. Because Thai's don't show affection in public, it's hard to know.

Wow, I have found just the opposite. Thai girls both BGs and regulars are pretty good kissers, actally they really get into it where sometimes I feel I might lose my tongue.

My extensive experience says nine out of ten thai girls kiss and the vast majority is quite good at it.

I only choose girls though who show an interest (sincere or pretend) in me. If the girl shows no interests in you but still willing to go, the odds are you won't have a great experience as she is just trying to get through it all. She isn't going to be all that interested in kissing you either. Has to be at least some superficial or real spark there or forget it.......

Cardinalblue

Zero, unless you both have bleeding open sores in your mouth. Only one known substantiated case, and open sores were present in both. One just had dental surgery done.

This is a good point. I had one freelancer tell me that she did not french kiss because of fear of HIV. And she didn't - wouldn't open her mouth. She also wasn't good in the sack. Just laid there.

She had a regular job and freelancing was moonlighting for her. I wanted to tell her to keep her day job, but I was too polite. Needless to say, it was a one night stand.

In my experience, 80 - 90% of the girls are excellent kissers. And I really like the ones that alternate between the western french kiss and the thai kiss. Oh, the joys of LOS.

Archived