Why don't Thai girls like to kiss ??

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had no problems in this area in my short time in Thailand, but two things come to mind. One is that many of the girls may simply want to get the deed out of the way with as little intimacy as possible (ala the western prostitute's approach), and the other is that the head is considered the most sacred part of a Buddhists body. OK, thats a stab in the dark, but its interesting that you rarely see Asians kissing in public, even pecks on the cheek seem restricted to children. I had a relationship with a Chinese woman here in Oz recently, and she had absolutely no idea re tongue kissing, despite having been here for 10 years. C'est la vie :}

Thai girls don't like to kiss because it's not part of the culture. A BG who kisses well...Well, that's definitely a learned talent. The local specialty is the "sniffing kiss." Those of you who have spent any significant amount of time here MUST know the "sniffing kiss." You just sort of sniff at each other's face. Hey, when it was first described to me, I thought it sounded as weird as hell. But the longer I've been here, and the more girls I go with, the more familiar I am with the sniffing kiss. And you know what? I find it kinda sexy.

Now, in my first couple of years or so I did not find it so sexy. But since then, I've grown to appreciate the eroticism of the sniffing kiss. For real. I'm sure there are those of you out there who know what I am talking about.

A "real" kiss is always good, no argument there. But a sniffing kiss, to me anyway, is one indication of innocence not yet totally corrupted and thus of erotic pleasures to be had.

I absolutely agree, when I have been spontaneously given a sniff kiss by a girl its a true delight.

I have had a good number of experiences as well with girls who did not wan't to pasionately orally kiss. I think this may very well be their wanting not to be that in contact with you and wanting to get it over with. It varies and it will depend on the personality types you choose.

One thing that does make me jealouse of Thai blokes, since it was pointed out to me my first time there. Is that because Thai people have such small noses when they do kiss pasionately are able to do it straight on. Well if your going to get really involved in it your head is goint off to the side because thats how your mouth is shaped and youll get more penetration that way. But Thai people I am told do make fun of Ferang because having such large snouts they must each move their heads to the side to avoid bashing their honkers together.

My very first experience with a Thai girl was in Phuket. We were together for almost a week. The first couple of days when she sniffed kissed me in the morning, or after sex, I thought, I can't smell bad, I am up to about 6 showers a day. I then learned what it was and it is now quite a turn on and a real show of affection I think.

My Chiang Mai GF, (not BG), is a very good kisser. I asked her if she kissed when she lived in the Lisu vallage. She did not, but did with her Thai husband years ago. I do get sniff kisses from her and hold them very dear. She says almost all Thais kiss now.

I was wondering how she would kiss when we first started going out and I was pleasantly surprised. She is very open about learning. My first few visits to see her once we were intimate she did not do oral sex (but she like me to go down very much!). She said she had never done it even when her husband asked before. I didn't really care since her other talents were so incredible. Then on one trip she just up and tries it. It was OK. On the next trip she did it and WOW! I asked how she leared. She told me she has a friend in her english class with a farang BF. She told her that they had to learn or they might loose their BFs. So the 2 girls got some XXX videos and watched. I know that sweet young girl also and what I wouldn't have given to be there. My GF apologized that her mouth gets tired and I said I forgive her and we will start endurance training.

My experience with kissing is also negative: Seems boomsing is part of the deal (for BG's), kissing is not. OK, I don't like to insist when it seems they are not in for something, maybe a mistake of me. I don't have the answer to your question though. You could ask the same question on shyness.

I am in a LT relationship now, and she loves deep long kisses, not to forget the pleasures of the "sniff kiss" many punters relate here. There are many other things she loves to show or do, like parading in the nude around our bed (or on top of the bed) acting like Claudia Shiffer. She is not shy at all, and that's also rather unusual for TG's. (and TBG's) I am going to hold on on this one, she is to good...

And no, I am not mixing up TG's and BG's, we all know the subtle differences.

Wow ! Now I realise what my BG was doing - that 'sniffing' is actually their way of kissing ! Thanks guys, and I agree that it is very sensual, although I initally thought she had lost it. The irony is that she initially tongue-kissed me, and it was only after a couple of days that I was given the 'sniff' treatment. Sensational.

Re the initial question, I wonder whether non-smoking BG's are less willing to indulge than their smoking sisters. As a non-smoker, I have never enjoyed kissing an ashtray, and I managed to find a BG who neither smoked nor drank. She was definitely big on dental hygiene, and we all know how many showers the girls take : cleanliness is next to Godliness. Now that youve enlightened me re the sniff kiss, I will recommend her for Canonization :}

Hmm interesting, here are some theories, bar girls, when they choose a customer and they decide whether they want to kiss him or not, blow him or not, would it be logical to think that they chose this mainly on looks and attractiveness? As opposed to your Good girl who is with you because she loves you and generally wants to please her mate.

Would it not be a good bet that a bar girl would weigh up the attractiveness, age etc of her customer and make her choices on what she wanted to do with him purely from a more physical point of view? How many of us would choose an ugly overwieght girl for a one night stand and really want to go down an lick her sweaty gash??

Another reason for lack of kissing and BJ's is due to having a BF or Husband already, quite a few of the girls think its ok if they dont use their mouth for anything with a customer, let him ram them home for a while, but refrain from having a cock or toungue in their mouth due to bizarre feelings of fidelity towards their Thai man.

Could this be the start of a great debate?? smile.gif

that may very well be the case which together with the post about whether she has any interest in going with you in the first place will show in the 'kissing' statistics...

I'd say of all the girls who have 'chosen' me all have been willing to almost anything while the few occasions where I've insisted on going with a certain girl there have been a few times where kissing where definately NOT on the menu!

btw I do find the sniff kiss rather intimate too, but I never experienced it untill after I've already heard about it so I was prepared, which kind of spoiled the 'surprice'...

Archived