Why don't Thai girls like to kiss ??

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Does it occur to you that maybe the lady feels the same way about your liplock and tongue wrestle?

Well.. yes. Why do think that I tried to give sniff kisses?

And I feel that I have more to complain about "liplock and tongue wrestle" than the BGs. My physique does not permit me to engange in that when I'm doing the deed, so they don't have to endure it a great deal.

Most BGs actually seem to initiate kissing and use it as a tool to make things move forward faster so that they can get their job done as soon as possible. Rather effective they are, too. However, some have this idea that French kissing equals trying to pull out my tongue by constant and intense sucking. That gets quite painful real fast, I can tell you...

Wagner

Excellent comparrison WSV. Concur that if there is contact during the sniff kiss it is incidental contact. It seems best when you can't feel her nose, but can feel the slight wind from the gentile brief sniff. I do not find returning it akward. A timing thing. But when I return sniff kisses from GFs children, hello and goodby (GF gets 1 from them everytime also) it is a total disaster. The inevitable collision or wide miss. So I think it must be GFs grace that makes me think I am giving her proper sniff kisses. Or maybe it is just easier when lying down. I never get them on the neck tho. Always cheek. But not complaining.

>I never get them on the neck tho. Always cheek.

>

I guess sometimes the girls have to improvise due to the height difference... Mostly it is on the cheek.

Wagner

>>"I suspect that extremely few farangs are able to do it right..."

>I can perform one very well. Practice makes perfect, you know.

I'm sure. I just never get much practise. The few times things have progressed to the sniff kissing stage, I have fortunately been smart enough to realise that the poor girl might be starting to imagine that we have some kind of relationship and might become clingy; an excellent moment to get a new one for the night...

Wagner

Back in the early 1990's I shared a place with a massage girl I met at the hotel I was staying at. She said the most discussting part of her job was when customers would try to kiss her. She said that though some customers complained to the mamassan the mamassan never pressed the kissing issue though not giving a BJ could be a problem.

Archived