Why don't Thai girls like to kiss ??

i'm not surprised, i'd absolutely hate the thought of kissing (with tongues) a sweaty fat girl that i didn't find attractive

- i've done it on a few occasions when i've had no real choice (to save her face) and have always felt sick and cheapened afterwards

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i kinda found after a week or so that I'd been sniffing the misses cos she stank.I thought it was her breath and left mints lying around the room.After a while she didnt seem to smell but my question is was it down to eating loads of minging thai food or just bad breath.I drink and smoke but previous girlfriends havnt complained but maybe thats due to politness and they do the same.I found the thai misses got into snogging after a few days once she realised I wasnt just a punter and possibly considered me a possible boyfriend(farang)but it was only after the first week.I've read in shite books about hokers who refuse to kiss their punters and save it for their boyfriends but I know a few in my own country(but not in the biblical sense)so make youre own judgement.I attemted some kind of twisted exercise to see if I could get a bar girl to like me more than i liked her(she was 6 years my seniour and no oil painting)....I'm not sure what happened but we havnt spoken since we met in a bar...her with a punter and me with my female mate who's a young farang with big tits.who's the villan you decide???

From what I have heard, Thailand is one of the few countries where kissing as we know it is not practiced. The Thais themselves sniff-kiss exclusively and the bargirls are the only ones that will give you a regular kiss because they are the only ones that have been around farangs generally. Regular girls have never done it so naturally don't have a clue as to how it's done :-)

Archived