Best Live Show in Pattaya

honkytonk

They actually have male-female shows with penetration (ala the old Patpong shows) in Pattaya? Interesting.

Maybe I hang out with too many Brits. I am starting to undertand and participate in their sometimes unique sense of humor.

:surprised:

My excuse is Coss started it. I just went along…

:argue:

TH

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

French my ass! He spells decembre as Decembre, it is always lower case in French, then says 'mon amis' when it should be 'mes amis'. Even a child would not make mistakes like this! Tu me fais chier mon vieux. Pourquoi tu fais marcher les gens ici?

Hello members my name is Mikaeel. I'm from France and i will go to thailand in Decembre. I want to see live sex show. Which one is good. I want to watch the live action. But no lesbian show i don't like. Merci.

Mikaeel

Hmmmmmm?????????

:rotl::rotl::rotl:

C'mon, you mean that just because he say he's from France means that he's French? I don't follow the logic there. :wave: :bangit: :wanker:

Talk about busted like a grape! Classic. :beer:

I haven't been to Pattaya in a very long time but I would be extremely surprised if there were any sex shows being performed in any of the main drag bars.

I heard a rumor a few years ago about an underground type place around the Big C area that had live sex shows and was patronized by affluent Asian tourists.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived