Best Live Show in Pattaya

honkytonk

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all, I'm not convinced that this 'new' guy is not a troll. Secondly, there are no live sex shows that I know of in the standard Pattaya go-gos. There may be some in the chinese/korean sex show bars, but I have really no idea about that.

Thaihome was simply referring to, I assume, the fact that a lot of sex happens between customers and go-go employees, or perhaps he was just stirring up muck. I don't even know why I don't play along--I'm usually up for some good muck-stirring.

Yeah, that's it. The live shows at Nom Yai bar are far superior to all other bars.

First of all, I'm not convinced that this 'new' guy is not a troll. Secondly, there are no live sex shows that I know of in the standard Pattaya go-gos.

The 1st doesn't matter. The 2nd I was pretty much sure of, but since I don't do Pattaya, some knowledge could have slipped through the cracks.

However, given the history, it could happen. There was a famous Thai couple that did it several times a night in a couple of Patpong bars donkey's years ago. Hence my question. I trust your knowledge Expat. Thanks.

Désolé HK, I guess the answer is "non."

Yes, I remember that couple. They used to perform in some of the upstairs bars such as Queens Castle, Fire Cats, Supergirls, etc. In Fire Cats they used to "do it" in a tuk tuk which was lifted by gantry crane onto one of the stages.

This was back in the early/mid 90's and as far as I know upstairs in Patpong was the only place that had sex shows. Nothing in Cowboy or Nana.

I haven't been to Pattaya in a very long time but I would be extremely surprised if there were any sex shows being performed in any of the main drag bars.

The first time I heard about live sex shows in Thailand was from a guy in Bali (a traveler if you know what that is) who described it as like watching a mechanic change oil. I didn't believe him and saw one such show (I think only once) in Patpong and he was right--it was really mechanical and downright non-sexy *to me*.

Sexual arousal of participants in sex shows in Thailand is very rare. Whether the viewers get aroused is a different question.

There's always been a few of these off the radar type shows that often get busted once word gets out.

There was / is a place with such shows, albeit expensive, upstairs above a popular GoGo.

Don't know if its still in operation and also wouldn't want to give it away on an open board however Don Quixote would be quite familiar with the downstairs' namesake...

You're right expat, the bar BrownFox refers to is currently closed. And the last time it was a naughty bar must have been around 10 years ago. I reckon that the OP is our old friend Torres in a new guise. Whatever. Just to repeat, as far as I am aware there are no live sex shows in Pattaya, though there's lots of interaction between punters and the girls, right out in the open, if you know where to go....

Archived