Movie "The Hangover 2" Set in Bangkok

MooNoi

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When big-budget films are in pre-production, it is very common for all crew to have to sign non-disclosure agreements.

There are at least three international films preparing to shoot in Thailand right now.

Even in the production offices, these films are referred to either by a fake name or by initials.

I don't know why this is necessary. But I do know that the Hollywood studios take this sort of thing very seriously, and crew members would likely be dismissed for blogging or posting to forums like this.

When big-budget films are in pre-production, it is very common for all crew to have to sign non-disclosure agreements.

There are at least three international films preparing to shoot in Thailand right now.

Even in the production offices, these films are referred to either by a fake name or by initials.

I don't know why this is necessary. But I do know that the Hollywood studios take this sort of thing very seriously, and crew members would likely be dismissed for blogging or posting to forums like this.

The studios are paranoid that another outfit might make their own similar flick and get it produced before. Goes back a long ways.

The Hangover 2 went under the name ....

The other movies that I know of go under

SK3

I

There are some movies that I do not know about. Usually when looking for extras or actors to go for casting all us modelling agencies get is a short description of what is looked for.

W

Some of you might remember the original "Hangover" movie which was filmed in Las Vegas.

Personally, I thought it was a good laugh.

Seems that the sequel is to be filmed in Thailand. Roll on the lady boy jokes.

Hangover 2 Set For BKK

Great, more idiots will see this movie, and the wankers will flood into BKK and Pattaya...not to mention the hype will be on the negative...doubt this will do us any good at all...

Archived