Movie "The Hangover 2" Set in Bangkok

MooNoi

Jamie Chung was born and raised in San Francisco, California. According to MTV's 2004 biography page for her, she is a second-generation Korean-American raised by "traditional" parents, and was known to "tell it like it is." Chung attended the University of California, Riverside, where she was a member of Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The slide show might have been the best part...at least the funniest. As the comics say, "Leave 'em laughing". (Actually, I was switching back and forth looking at the "stills" while trying to pick off the island location. I thought it might be Krabi, but I've not been there (yet).Hotel scenes there were made at the Ritz Carlton. Probably a "bit" more than the Nana.

HH

That's about what I ended up with in The Deer Hunter. Three days shooting for that? :(

Still, a friend was so proud that he had a scene with Robert DeNiro. He played an Army doc who was examining DeNiro after he'd "escape" from captivity. The guy had 8 or 10 lines of dialogue. When the film came out, he took his friends to the opening. You saw him walking down the corridor and turn into the room where DeNiro was. That was it! The entire scene with DeNiro was cut. :p

LK et al seemed to end up on the cutting room floor.

Actually not' date=' but may as well be. On screen for about 1.5 seconds about 48 minutes in...

[/quote']

You must have had to pause and frame by frame forward to spot yourself.

Archived