Good place for Contact Lenses?

TheCorinthian

I used to buy hospital type saline bottles to use when cleaning them. I tried to buy a bottle in the States once - and got asked for my prescription. A prescription for saline solution??? They told me I needed one. :(

It may be a weirdness in that particular state, or it might be specific to saline solution for your eyes. Saline solution for diluting nebulizer solutions was specifically NOT a prescription item in Texas, at least not for most of the 1990s, when I was using it on a routine basis.

Well some shops do make good glasses.

I am still wearing a pair that I purchased on Sukhumvit in th 1990's. Same shop repaired frame on another trip - and then on another trip replaced the frames. Mis-use on my part. And finally got yet another frame of different style with same lense - in Phnom Penh. Yes, Penom Penh - in the good old days. Met some real cute gals there.

A number of years ago, I purchased Cooper Vision Frequency 55 Toric lenses for my friend in Bangkok and shipped it from the states to her.

At that time, disposable Toric lenses weren't widely available.

She stated that those lenses were perfect and much better than her own contact lenses!

Archived