Day room near Swampy

radioman

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have a friend arriving in about a week. He wants a day room place so he can get with his teerak for a few hours. Near Swampy, not lower Suk, she's not that sort of gal! Any recommendations other than the stupidly priced Novotel?

5 minutes from/to the airport, free pick-up, 1 minute walk to a night market, only 2 years old. I've been to the market many times near it and it looks decent. Also, a few very good late night eateries in the area.

Silver Gold Garden Hotel

Sorry, found the link to the hotel after I posted the link to the blog where I first heard about the Paragon Inn, although a blog will tell you how it really was if the writer stayed there and has no commercial interest in the place in contrast to a hotel website.

Agode has better deals than the hotel itself, just around 1K and add 150,-THB for a one way transfer.

For the OP the Paragon Inn may be a better option, it looks nicer than the Silver Gold, especially for his specific needs that day.

The Paragon has free wifi in the rooms, the Silver Gold has a 24 hrs Tesco Lotus opposite it's door and only high speed internet access, whatever that means.

Archived