Notstickmanbangkok

gsoutien

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was just thinking about him. Never did hear the end of that story. Stick?

I tend not to comment on this whole NotStickman issue, the primary reason being that most people do not actually know what really happened nor what was going on behind the scenes. Most of what you read on forums about the whole issue is BS from the misinformed, but then the same can be said about most threads on most Thailand-centric forums, can't it?

The last I heard was that NotStickman was basically fucked and that it was just a matter of time before he would be locked up. The real estate agent he defamed was going all out to get him and it was just a matter of time before NotStickman would be in jail.

I don't know if he is there yet or not, but as best I understand it can't be far away.

What do I think? I don't really care. I have much more important things going on in my life.

Stick

For those who want the gossip, the next (and final) hearing will be in early February at which place the defendant can present his final defence - of which he does not seem to have one. Within a month or so the verdict will be read and. Presumption is that a custodial sentence will be the outcome.

It will be interesting to see if at that point it makes the mainstream media...

For those who want the gossip, the next (and final) hearing will be in early February at which place the defendant can present his final defence - of which he does not seem to have one. Within a month or so the verdict will be read and. Presumption is that a custodial sentence will be the outcome.

It will be interesting to see if at that point it makes the mainstream media...

:rotl::rotl::rotl: Couldn't help yourself could you :neener::neener:

http://www.thai360.com/fbb/showpost.php?post/865776/

??? I see nothing funny about this at all.

Looks to me like one of the most factual posts on this whole saga in a long time.

Hear, hear! :up:

Inquiring minds want to know. Can't blame Stick for the non-pejorative reply.

Bust: It's people like you who scare all the newbies away from posting! :p:neener::rotfl:

Archived