Notstickmanbangkok

gsoutien

It's Stick viewpoint' date=' but it is interesting. The A Team in action.[/quote']

An interesting story for sure, but obviously only one side of it. It would be interesting to hear the other side. The story itself contains a lot that raises more questions.

I thought the other side had already been told.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snipped

You really are a punctilious old duffer ain't you (but a likable one)? And you're still wrong LOL.

You are also rather likeable, no matter what the general thinks. I'll just let it go and say that grammar rules must be different in Australia than in the rest of the English speaking world. ;)

And now back to Stickman and Galt. The game is afoot!

:wave:

Okay then pass me the bottle Flashy, me thinks that old stick painted himself into his own ironic corner where he somehow got the wrong end of his own moniker.

Let me explain. About 4-5 posts above this one he says he firmly believes the other side of the story has been told. This confuses me - because a story needs an ending right, and with stick putting the full stop on the entirely sad affair with his unique seal of approval - I don't believe it.

Also he endorses the real estate guy and even crows that the same will vindictively chase him through countries, smacks of an ape whooping and hollering in joy whilst he beats his chest.

If you want to not what really made me ill - it was the use of italics. His business, his livelihood, his home. About as vindictive as it gets I would have thought.

If he was truly above all then he would have acted with respect and dignity. I'm not even a Kiwi, but but it's telling that I'm ashamed to call him a Kiwi.

Fair enough, but when someone goes after you personally and attacks your livelihood, you do tend to get a bit vindictive. The whole thing began as much ado about nothing, but snowballed into a long drawn out saga. Makes a good adventure story though. Wonder who will play the parts in the movie. :hmmm:

Fair enough, but when someone goes after you personally and attacks your livelihood, you do tend to get a bit vindictive. The whole thing began as much ado about nothing, but snowballed into a long drawn out saga. Makes a good adventure story though. Wonder who will play the parts in the movie. :hmmm:

Depends who you are for - the A team, or B team.

A team would have stick played by Leonardo Dicaprio the other would need the talented team from the Lord of the Rings to reinstate Gollum.

Depends who you are for - the A team, or B team.

A team would have stick played by Leonardo Dicaprio the other would need the talented team from the Lord of the Rings to reinstate Gollum.

B team would probably have stick played by Steven Seagal with a frontal lobotomy and the other by Sandra Bullock after completing her sex change surgery.

Let me explain. About 4-5 posts above this one he says he firmly believes the other side of the story has been told. This confuses me - because a story needs an ending right' date=' ...

[/quote']

Uhhh, when you going to finish your stories? :neener:

Will finish but it's still playing out. The General caught up with us....

Archived