Notstickmanbangkok

gsoutien

I don't think I am the vindictive type and I don't think anything I wrote could be construed as being vindictive, especially given everything that happened.

Have you perhaps inferred something from the article / situation that is not there?

I received a massive email response to this article - 200+ emails on Monday alone - which is probably twice as many emails as I have received for any other article I have ever written - and A LOT of people thought I should have done much more. A LOT.

Despite everything he did and all the problems he caused, I did nothing to him. If I now take a small amount of comfort from seeing him suffer over a situation he started, a situation he was asked to stop and could have ended a long time ago, but refused to presumably because his emotional investment in it was so deep, am I really that bad?

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am fairly shocked...

Galt had a megaphone screaming to all and sundry (got that from stickmans site) to hear his side for the better part of 4years (?).

Say it ain't so.....We have a contingent of galt loyalists on thai360....

I would say this stickman article was more on explanation than slander...and a far more reserved tone than what his tormenter was shelling out.

Hear, hear Buddha. I thought it was a very measured response to what's been happening over the past couple of years. I have no brief for Stickman (though I have met him a couple of times and found him to be a sincere and pleasant bloke), but I do read his musings and though I do not agree with all he says, I find it an interesting read. To me Galt seems to be a total prick (and I have read his side of the saga).

And OT Flashermac: a better analogy for whom is that who, whom, whose are basically the same as he, him, his. Nominative, accusative and genetive cases...

I don't think I am the vindictive type and I don't think anything I wrote could be construed as being vindictive, especially given everything that happened.

Have you perhaps inferred something from the article / situation that is not there?

I received a massive email response to this article - 200+ emails on Monday alone - which is probably twice as many emails as I have received for any other article I have ever written - and A LOT of people thought I should have done much more. A LOT.

Despite everything he did and all the problems he caused, I did nothing to him. If I now take a small amount of comfort from seeing him suffer over a situation he started, a situation he was asked to stop and could have ended a long time ago, but refused to presumably because his emotional investment in it was so deep, am I really that bad?

Sleepy Lords, Slutty Ladies and dopey gentlemen, pray silence for the moribund PanadolSandwich, Medical Doctor, former Captain in the Australian Infantry, who will now rant and rave.

As I've said before sir, you dissemble well. You dare to ask, 'am I really that bad?'. After all, the web traffic alone would have paid handsomely - even by your own estimate.

After all, it was an instrument of yours that chased the man out of the country and you insist you did nothing to him. You virtually stalked the guy on your own admission, carrying hardware to the front of his house and you still have the front to say that? Curious!

Perhaps you do have a lot of rednecked support, people who don't have any cares about human rights, people who don't care one way or the other. So what? For shame.

I'm glad he's gone as well - but you don't see me crowing about it.

Panadol.

Stick, liked the piece, it explained many things I had heard part of.

I hope you can get some closure.

There are a lot of really f*cked up people in this world, it is unfortunate when we run into them. I speak from experience. Thailand certainly attracts a lot of weirdos...and they get online and 'act out' their shit upon other people.

You weren't around when some bored prats decided to get the Thailand boards closed down and their owners kicked out of the country "just for fun". That includes nanaplaza.com and Stickman. They were tracked down through the internet and persuaded (non-violently but convincingly) to cease.

But Galt takes the cake for perseverance. Why spend that much time and energy on a pointless crusade against an individual you scarcely know?

I am fairly shocked...

Galt had a megaphone screaming to all and sundry (got that from stickmans site) to hear his side for the better part of 4years (?).

Say it ain't so.....We have a contingent of galt loyalists on thai360....

I would say this stickman article was more on explanation than slander...and a far more reserved tone than what his tormenter was shelling out.

Support!!!

I have been on the receiving end of slander also. Not as bad as Stickman. But I know the feeling of being powerless. I enjoyed the part when the slanderer received his Karma in November last year when he was kicked off a movie set because of stealing money from extras :)

Karma really works!

W

Archived