Notstickmanbangkok

gsoutien

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do however find sticks presence in Thailand to be let us say, somehow insulting to Foreigners in general.

Sorry, me not understand. To which foreigners?

Those foreigners who partake in P4P in LOS in thousands? Or those who live in expat Ghettos without any interested in Thai culture and who know Thais only as serves? Or those who just live their lifes and can't be bothered what others do and think?

Did you do a poll in your office among your peergroup of obviously very special expats?

I do however find sticks presence in Thailand to be let us say' date=' somehow insulting to Foreigners in general. [/quote']

Those foreigners who partake in P4P in LOS in thousands? Or those who live in expat Ghettos without any interested in Thai culture and who know Thais only as serves? Or those who just live their lifes and can't be bothered what others do and think?

Did you do a poll in your office among your peergroup of obviously very special expats?

Many stereotypes, viva la difference :beer:

I do however find sticks presence in Thailand to be let us say' date=' somehow insulting to Foreigners in general. [/quote']

Many stereotypes, viva la difference :beer:

Yup. That's what I meant. :beer:

Archived