Notstickmanbangkok

gsoutien

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought the other side had already been told.

When and by whom. I haven't seen a post from Galt for quite some time and his previous posts don't exactly support your summary of of the whole situation. The trick of repeatedly posting claims that someone is mentally disturbed has been done before. Slander that is repeted many times doesn't become a truth. Your summary was interesting and well written but that doesn't make it the truth. With my background as researcher at a university I beleive that all claims should be questioned, scrutinized and double checked before thay are accepted.

ALHOLK

How did Mark Twain put it? "Reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated"... in my case we might say reports of my "banishment"...

It is not often that the great Stickman so publically acknowledges others who he considers his opposition.... He typically avoids debate on his own site when an the opossing party has the ablity to fire back responses. Stickman sometimes will post to forums, but only to ones that he or his friends control so the oposition can't respond at all (and of course this is unknown to the casual reader)... In my case, I am capable of responding on my own web site....

Stickman calls me his "nemesis" in today's column "Cyberbullying And Karma".

I am his nemesis? Nemesis? (head scratch...) I think Stickman likes to indulge his imagination ... no too much unlike those so called Thailand paper-back book publishers pushing fictional novelettes...

Would you like me to respond to Stickman's article? Is he still worth the time? Or do we classify him as "unimportant" on the grand scale of things?....

What do you say people? Yea or Nea?

Care to send in a few comments of your own to add to this evaluation?

Think you sucessfully beat me to the punch line with some savvy conclusions of your own?

Let me hear from you at JohnGaltAsia@gmail.com

My efforts behind the keyboard have always been to offer up the counter story and then letting the reader decide where the facts lay. I consistantly warn readers not to believe me implicitly without doing their own follow-up research...

Please send an email and place your vote and then visit this page frequently in the days to follow... If you would, please post the topic at Thailand forums. I'd like to see solid interest before I coax Stickman into facing off with me.

Thanks. The Galt. http://www.notstickmanbangkok.com

Discuss!! :susel:

Archived