Notstickmanbangkok

gsoutien

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Oh no they killed whosyourdaddy!"

You wankers!

Ah Buddha, what a preconscious username! I see what you are doing and quite frankly ye old scamp ye, you are far less well educated, overly ill informed, only barely literate and innumerably less middle classed than I to strike such an attitude - it fits you like a cheap suit purchased in Cheapside from a coupon given you by a Golf sale Jakey. All very well, but let's get onto the subject at hand... Mind?

Well if this is what Galt is up against then I think stickman's got some explaining to do when you brand someone a paedo when it's obviously bs:

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/Reader2007/reader3482.htm

A film about Galt and Stick?

It would have to be indie production, hollywood doesn't touch this sort of thing.

Probably be better setting it as part of an epic showdown in Thailand with farang's having their own private army's of net user's getting lairy with Stick's and Galt's going head to head.

Galt would probably lead from the front more than Stick, going off the trend that each give off...

Ok...so what proof is there that brand Galt a paedo?

I would agree that is a tough brand to wear if it isn't true.

As far as I know it's just an unconfirmed report on Sticks website by a Marc Holt with whom Galt seems to have had some quarrels as well.

Archived