Notstickmanbangkok

gsoutien

Well there is a lot happening in town. As usual. Someone is actually preparing to shoot a string of privately financed films in the coming year. He wants to do 50 .... I will see how far he can get. But he has the money and experience to pull it off.

W

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oz - it's coming off, panadol can do the script, waerth can get the talent, there's a film crew in town, what's stopping us? I wanna be "best boy" or "Grip"

Please don't use Grip and "it's coming off" in the one sentence, otherwise it will be confused with a Hollywood blockbuster - a behind the scenes doco :beer:

Gents

Maybe it is time to drop the topic, I for one am getting rather bored with the subject matter.

There is ongoing litigation, so why drag this forum into it, nothing to do with us and definatley nothing to do with KS.

My 2 Cents worth

Kong

Yes indeed, we should totally stop commenting on a topic which you are getting tired of logging in, seeking out, and reading. I mean, the solution of you NOT CONTINUALLY READING THE TOPIC shouldn't even be considered. No sir.

I wonder if this is the type of closure stickman sought with that piece?

Why publish that last piece when things had become so quiet?

Seemingly most of the players have disappeared. Holt back in oz, galt banished from the country, mangosauce dude stops publishing...

The strangest part is the 'hey let's not post more about this' crowd. Its all out in the open so 'trolling' isn't an issue.

I'm most interested in the web business aspects of this topic.

I wonder if this is the type of closure stickman sought with that piece?

Why publish that last piece when things had become so quiet?

Seemingly most of the players have disappeared. Holt back in oz, galt banished from the country, mangosauce dude stops publishing...

The strangest part is the 'hey let's not post more about this' crowd. Its all out in the open so 'trolling' isn't an issue.

I'm most interested in the web business aspects of this topic.

It's always about traffic with Stick. He wanted to crow a bit and he knows people are interested in the outcome. He probably didn't expect to hear from Galt. Not sure if the story still has any life left in it or not.

Archived