Notstickmanbangkok

gsoutien

I imagine Stick has his bases covered by now. Otherwise he wouldn't have written his adventure story. What is Galt going to say ... he USED to be a teacher?

Maybe Galt can join Thaksin in Montenegro or Guatemala. Guatemala sounds better ... sort of tropical and with a cheap nightlife. :hmmm:

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I imagine Stick has his bases covered by now. Otherwise he wouldn't have written his adventure story. What is Galt going to say ... he USED to be a teacher?

I guess he could, like cheap journalists do here in Oz, refer to someone as "The disgraced ...", even if all he/she did was, something simple like getting a ticket for jay walking, in Oz they are now the disgraced so and so :beer:

What is Galt going to say ... he USED to be a teacher?

Maybe Galt can join Thaksin in Montenegro or Guatemala. Guatemala sounds better ... sort of tropical and with a cheap nightlife. :hmmm:

Only time will tell if it's only hot air now coming from Galt.

<< Why did you stir up this shitstorm in the first place galt? >>

That is the puzzling thing. I've got pissed off at people now and then, but I eventually calm down and just let it go. Galt persisted for years over something that apparently was nothing more than ruffled feathers.

:dunno:

There is no official uniform shygye. But there is a strong code of honor. Members are sworn to fight internet hypocrisy and make sure Stick doesn't take any free drinks from bar owners. Please try to take this seriously.

Noble sentiments but a bit unrealistic :beer:

Stones in glass houses, cast the first stone etc etc ...

Archived