Notstickmanbangkok

gsoutien

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would the real KS please stand up! :D

The notkeith site really is a low-life tactic.

Yes KSum. was a bit of a wandering womaniser, but who hasn't been during their adventures in Thailand?

These blog sites are cowardly and I don't mean Stickman and Galts sites either. They are proper websites with names and details to the Hosting Servers etc. There's more accountability and responsibility.

Galt is using a website and so is Stickman, fair enough. Websites (real ones) are great resources and places to gain knowledge and learn about things. In their own way Stick and Galt do this.

Even forums do this also they are also a form of check and balance because what you post can be traced by board Admins, moderated etc.

Forums also allow retaliation and counter-criticism (to an extent) in threads etc.

Now compare this with blogs, quite frankly these are the amoung the lowest common denominator of online publishing for criticism and slander. They were actually started to aid those who hadn't a clue on how to build their own website initially...

But with blogs you have a very absolute scope with which to do your dirty work with. You are the king of dispensing your words, comments are a formality, something for guests which you will edit, delete and amend as you see fit.

It's like a condom used by the abuser, they abuse the victim using the anonymous blog then scuttle away, pulling it (the blog) off their c*ck* as they go.

The next time they return they assume their blogging disguise, on goes the blogging condom and do it all over again.

Who is doing the new attacks on Galt? Stickman is the obvious suspect some would say, or possibly his allys?

So I see this notkeithsum. site and it just reinforces the above paragraph's...

NotMan is a parasite. Where would he be without his host?

Stick created and built up a popular website and worked to fine-tune it over the years, always making sure to label the content as his own point of view. I follow his site as well as a few others about Thailand, all of which I find entertaining and informative.

After checking out NotMan's site a few times to see what all of the fuss was about I found it neither entertaining nor informative... read more like the rambling of a narcissistic attention monger to me... :crazy:

If he is on the run and hiding out it looks like he's getting plenty of attention now... :sad:

After checking out NotMan's site a few times to see what all of the fuss was about I found it neither entertaining nor informative... read more like the rambling of a narcissistic attention monger to me... :crazy:

That's one of the things that keeps me coming back.

Who is notman? After reading sticks article today about the lady who wasn't a lady, or notlady, I am thoroughly confused.

Chuckwoww...how about the gonzo journalistic novel...you gonna move on that or should I shop it around.

I don't think anyone said that notstickman and stickman are without faults, I just want to know why this happened.

The mainstream press is going to pick this up and then they, and several board members are as good as dog dirt.

Boy am I glad I have a thai passport.

I'm just wondering if this stupid subject will ever die! Why the interest amongst the (the usual, not newbies who are obviously involved in the mess) boardies here? Are y'all little old women in the retirement home who need to gossip about anything, no matter how stupid???

Sheesh! ผมมีอาà¸à¸²à¸£à¸›à¸§à¸”ศีรษะà¹à¸¥à¹‰à¸§!

Archived