Notstickmanbangkok

gsoutien

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NotMan is a parasite. Where would he be without his host?

Stick created and built up a popular website and worked to fine-tune it over the years, always making sure to label the content as his own point of view. I follow his site as well as a few others about Thailand, all of which I find entertaining and informative.

After checking out NotMan's site a few times to see what all of the fuss was about I found it neither entertaining nor informative... read more like the rambling of a narcissistic attention monger to me... :crazy:

The exact same thing can be said of Stick, he just used the 'input' from Thailand he was getting in a more 'mainstream way' than Galt, who appeals more to the non-mainstream non-teaching crowd...

I do not claim to know anything about stick other than the opinions I form when reading his site. I do not feel that he would stoop to this level.

I also think that that was an unfair attack on blogging software. :)

I wasn't attacking blogging per sa, just the fact it can be used as ultra-anonymous, one-way attack's without answer.

Hmmm, he's telling porkies perhaps?

Because he's taken the image off an internet search engine?

They look awfully young (sub 20s) for someone claiming to of 'pulled' them while out and out.

I may have a new career as a fortune teller as I see you being verbally thrashed shortly, if not sooner.

I, and I'm sure others, can vouch for seeing that couch in person but it has never looked more lovely than it does in that pic.

LK - why they clothed?

Hmmm' date=' he's telling porkies perhaps?

Because he's taken the image off an internet search engine?

They look awfully young (sub 20s) for someone claiming to of 'pulled' them while out and out.[/quote']

Hey, half the time it's the story that counts anyway, as we are not physical participators ... they [the pictures] look authentic to me, an amatuer pic over and above a plan set :beer:

Archived