Notstickmanbangkok

gsoutien

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can guarantee the sofa's and galls are in LK place.

Would be nice if I could see their tits

BUT

If you sign up as a sponsor today, you get to see more!

FARK - amazing Thailand eh? Nude gals!

Ryder, 100% that is LK's pad, been there many time's, even had sex on the same sofa, not with LK though.,

LOL! Damn, that Ryder dude is pretty good. He can age an Asian chick even with a blurred out face. :bow:

The one on the "Cleopatra couch" is 26...

LOL, I never aged them, I just said they looked awfully young, this is asia folks and women, when faces are blurred tend to have young-looking body's compared to our farang lady's back home ;)

Meanwhile, back on topic, it looks like Galt's fired an ultimatum at Clayton Wade (Real Estate entity). :)

http://www.johngaltasia.com/

LOL! Damn' date=' that Ryder dude is pretty good. He can age an Asian chick even with a blurred out face. :bow:

The one on the "Cleopatra couch" is 26...[/quote']

LOL, I never aged them, I just said they looked awfully young, this is asia folks and women, when faces are blurred tend to have young-looking body's compared to our farang lady's back home ;)

Meanwhile, back on topic, it looks like Galt's fired an ultimatum at Clayton Wade (Real Estate entity). :)

This is better than most movies I have seen recently (except the King's Speech). Albeit no Hollywood director would accept the script. It would be seen just too unbelievable.

Anyway this guy seems to live in reality distortion field.

Can someone that reads thai paraphrase the letter that galt just posted. With the new 30 day window created for the plaintiff to drop the charges we are gifted with 30 days more of this most invigorating thread.

I had a quick go at it:

7th Oct 2008

Regarding: A claim for payment

Lodged with: Mr Russell Keith Summer

With reference to your action of libelling Mr Clayton Wade at your website http://www.notstickmanbangkok.com which the Nakhon Phanom court found you to be guilty. This aforementioned behaviour resulted in Mr Clayton Wade suffering damage to his reputation. In addition to this, Mr Clayton Wade, in his status as director of the company Premier Homes Real Estate Ltd, suffered customers cancelling business due to seeing a picture of Mr Clayton Wade and text that libelled him on your website. Premier Homes Real Estate Ltd suffered losses of more than 10 million Baht.

Therefore, in my status as the lawyer acting on behalf of Clayton Wade and Premier Homes Real Estate Ltd, I must ask you to pay 10.5 million Baht compensation to Premier Homes Real Estate Ltd and 3 million Baht for damages to Mr Clayton Wade's reputation. A total of 13.5 million Baht is required to be paid within 5 days starting from the day you received this letter.

If you do not pay within the 5 days it will be necessary to pursue this case to the end.

For your attention

Yours respectfully

Mrs Butsaya Kaeophithak

Lawyer

LOL! Damn' date=' that Ryder dude is pretty good. He can age an Asian chick even with a blurred out face. :bow:

The one on the "Cleopatra couch" is 26...[/quote']

This is better than most movies I have seen recently (except the King's Speech). Albeit no Hollywood director would accept the script. It would be seen just too unbelievable.

Anyway this guy seems to live in reality distortion field.

I don't know if I am actually that intrigued about the plot itself, whilst it does have some unique twists, it is a typical hate mongering defamation law suit where one, if not both, parties actually start to believe the distortion and not the truth.

I think, as with most, their more intrigued with the reaction to it all.

I wonder which real life character would be played by Charlie Sheen, both participants have a little bit of Mr. Sheen in them :beer:

Archived