Notstickmanbangkok

gsoutien

Sorry LK - but maybe I am bored but this is fun!

I like the

<<4) The Court of Nakhon Phanom Thailand was in violation of Thai law for presiding over a case that was completely orchestrated by a foreigner.>>

I am interested to hear the Court of Nakhon Phanom's reaction to all this. Hopefully they will start a blog.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry LK - but maybe I am bored but this is fun!

I like the

<<4) The Court of Nakhon Phanom Thailand was in violation of Thai law for presiding over a case that was completely orchestrated by a foreigner.>>

I am interested to hear the Court of Nakhon Phanom's reaction to all this. Hopefully they will start a blog.

Jurisdiction arguments are actually common place, even in western courts. Indeed, they have a dedicated subject on it in most law schools :beer:

However, I wonder if any court proceedings were initiated under a Thai company or an individual, maybe then, the validity of the Thai company may come under the microscope :beer:

Mr. Boo radley than you so much. The effort you have put forth will not be soon forgot.

Mr. Ozpharlap the Charlie sheen tie in is cagey.

Mr. Chuckwoww your humor is never lost on me. Please reconsider and write this story.

I will say that I toured some other forums today during the down time while you guys are asleep and I am supposed to be working and found the other boards to be pro galt or anti stickman provided what attonation you imply.

Envigorating posting gentlemen. Thanks...can we bring on the next downplaying hater?

I'm just bored. I shagged out the two gals (the Librarian & Braces Girl) I brought home. They are passed out on the sofas in the living room. I am still lucid, idiotically posting here. I obviously did something incorrectly...

med_1300669488-P1050524.jpg

Those girls look minging to me LK. They look more like refugees then eager counterparts - the seedier part of seedy town - like survivors after a natural disaster. Nothing I would think to boast about, let alone post pictures of. The couches are also equally appalling, quite fitting really if you think about it. I'd advise you to incinerate them immediately - the couches that is.

Still I understand you were drunk, and I'll spare your blushes if that's what you want. Still, 'that's up to you', LOL.

I'm just bored. I shagged out the two gals (the Librarian & Braces Girl) I brought home. They are passed out on the sofas in the living room. I am still lucid' date=' idiotically posting here. I obviously did something incorrectly...

[/quote']

Those girls look minging to me LK. They look more like refugees then eager counterparts - the seedier part of seedy town - like survivors after a natural disaster. Nothing I would think to boast about, let alone post pictures of. The couches are also equally appalling, quite fitting really if you think about it. I'd advise you to incinerate them immediately - the couches that is.

Still I understand you were drunk, and I'll spare your blushes if that's what you want. Still, 'that's up to you', LOL.

You tink to much :beer:

Hey, the sofas came with the condo, so what can I do. I've never been much of a fancy house guy; more a functional guy. And I am a firm believer that you never buy anything in LoS that you cannot or will not walk away from at a moments notice, so flashy furniture is out. Since they are certainly functional -- as you can plop yer arse down on 'em, and even catch a nap, comfortably -- they're fine for me.

As for the gals, I grew up long ago. They are certainly average BKK bar girl looking (6-7ish) and not what anyone would mingers -- I believe that Mr Cavamani knows at least one of these gals (he calls her School Teacher, I call her Librarian) if he wants to chime in. Or not, no matter. Now I am not going to post their faces, so up-2-U to believe it. I couldn't care less :dunno: .

As for me personally, I have tired of just fucking the vapid and boring "hot" girls -- as Freddie said: "I've seen every blue-eyed floozy on the way, but their beauty and their style wore kinda thin after a while". Word up.

So to me good personality and sexual deviance/enjoyment/performance make up a major part of the decision to take anyone home (no mingers, but average is OK). YMMV. I can say that the gals in question both are excellent in those departments.

Now isn't even this discussion -- about women & sex -- better than the Wade or Galt or Stick silliness LOL? It is to me.

That shit is like old ladies at a OAP home. I say let them fight it out as a duel, err, a tres?: handbags (Frede's cum optional) at 20 paces: may the best (wo)man win!

Archived