Notstickmanbangkok

gsoutien

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<< When Keith Summers started his blog, notstickman.com, what he wrote was fresh, unique, and hasn’t been replicated. >>

WTF has bigbabykenny been smoking? I thought it was semi-literate and amateurish.

<< Keith Summers wrote about what it was like to make a living and live on a modest income, as one of the only white men, in a small Thai town. >>

You mean the way I did 38 years ago? Big farking deal. So have thousands of volunteers over the years in Thailand - Peace Corps, VSO, CUSO, Oz vols, German vols. None of them kicked up a fuss or got hauled into court either.

<< But his actions and his writing can be separated and I would like to thank Keith Summers letting me have a look into a life and lifestyle I never would have seen without him. >>

So get off your arse and go see it, city boy.

I loved this readers comment:

<< Galts as interesting and intelligent as an eggplant. >>

And a real genius at large:

<< 90% of U.S. lawyers “practicing†in Thailand were disbarred for some past discretion in the U.S.. That is how they ended up “practicing†in Thailand. >>

ONLY THAI LAWYERS MAY APPEAR BEFORE A THAI COURT. Foreign LLBs can help prepare a case, but that is all.

I get the feeling that many of the posts are by Galt himself under various names. :hmmm:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived