Notstickmanbangkok

gsoutien

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah. It needs hit-men. Hired leg breakers and killers. And some exotic cars with 007 James Bond tricks and gadgets. And a few psychotic midgets. Real midgets, not just mental midgets.

Maybe we can start a fund to hire the hit-men for either/both sides just to make it more interesting. :up: :grin: :argue::susel::boxing::spank::rotl::evilpumpkin:

Wrong approach , we have to bring women in . Quote sexworker Lek , 27 , Pattaya : Khun John he take me eat noodan two time . He no like bomm boom . That would shatter the Marc Holt position because Summers respects women .

• 9 months later...

The latest blurb from Galt's site (May 2012) has an announcement that he promises to return to publishing shortly via the medium of video.

...SO, I made a decision to resume building content here. But I'm going to do it in a new way. I'm going to work up content based on video. That right -- I'm going to be that "in your face" publisher by litterly being in your face. Some of you may be amused.... some of you may be shocked.... some of you may find it an embarressment.... in any case, it's just going to be the incarnation of the real me. It will be more than just words on a page. You can read words, but I'd rather you read me directly. And I'm going to give you that opportunity...

Stay tuned... :rolleyes:

The latest blurb from Galt's site (May 2012) has an announcement that he promises to return to publishing shortly via the medium of video.

...SO, I made a decision to resume building content here. But I'm going to do it in a new way. I'm going to work up content based on video. That right -- I'm going to be that "in your face" publisher by litterly being in your face. Some of you may be amused.... some of you may be shocked.... some of you may find it an embarressment.... in any case, it's just going to be the incarnation of the real me. It will be more than just words on a page. You can read words, but I'd rather you read me directly. And I'm going to give you that opportunity...

Stay tuned... :rolleyes:

Awful, and yet you feel compelled to read it, an ego train wreck in perpetual motion.

The tragedy here is, this fella obviously spends a large chunk of his life fixating on perceived wrongs and how to get payback against these other fellas, along with the delusions of grandeur. Were talking years of your life.

I did feel a little empathy for Stickman in this. To have some guy fixated on you and defining his life through attacking yours, even if most don't take him serious, he can do some damage

And yet we're curious to read it (including me). And yep, I'll probably get a couple chuckles out of this video evolution if it ever sees fruition.

Crazy mixed-up world.

And yet we're curious to read it (including me). And yep, I'll probably get a couple chuckles out of this video evolution if it ever sees fruition.

Crazy mixed-up world.

I guess we can't expect much from him anymore. He is losing more and more touch with LOS and therefore won't be able to add anything new.

And who cares what HE thinks about China. Watching someone talking on youtube is mostly very boring anyway.

Galt's 15 minutes of internet fame are definitively over. tombstone.gif

Galt's 15 minutes of internet fame are definitively over. tombstone.gif

So after I posted prior I dug up some old Galt stuff at his site out of curiosity. I made it in about 2 paragraphs on and old post and just closed it and several other links I had open in a queue. Was just annoying.

I feel even more sympathy for stickman now. Dude was just off, in his own little mental playground sucking in the attention like a junkie. And his writing is terrible to boot. This guy literally got attention from rabidly attacking stickman, and that's it. Period. Nothing else.

wtf?

Long story short, I'm going to have to agree with you on this one.

That interview he did with the detective novel writer a few weeks back was weird. The guy makes himself sound like a Hollywood veteran producer, made movies for HBO etc. Yet IMDB lists only one single film to his credit (as one of the screenwriters). I tend to think Stickman was well aware the guy is making things up, yet publishes it all verbatim.

Galt did seem like a kook, I must say. Stick never did, but that interview--not good.

"The guy makes himself sound like a Hollywood veteran producer, made movies for HBO etc. Yet IMDB lists only one single film to his credit (as one of the screenwriters). "

I'll never understand why people bother to embellish their persona/CV/reputation etc

At best, they get found out later and have to do a crawl down, at worst, you can see them coming a mile away.

Archived