Notstickmanbangkok

gsoutien

I think you meant a 'geek' tragedy.

Say...welcome to the board 'thebigfella'. Where abouts are you posting from? You wouldn't by any chance be....

So to recap...we have had years of reading the galt, followed by legal action and his ouster from thailand. Finally el sticko shares with us his perspective, followed by people pretending not to care but following along voraciously, followed by people pretending as if galt has not had ample opportunity to explain his side....

The 'why?' Is still a mystery.

Will stickman do the virtual runner? Will galt post more from exile? Will KS lock the thread? Will chuckwoww chuckwoww? Too many unanswered questions for this birdbrain to handle..

I love it when the 'wanker' term starts getting bandied about as if that's a bad thing.

And yes I am still fascinated. Much more entertaining than reading about charlie sheen, kim kardashian, libya, healthcare, or fiery jack's state of bunged up ness.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Say...welcome to the board 'thebigfella'. Where abouts are you posting from? You wouldn't by any chance be....

:rotl: sorry to disappoint but I'm not [Removed - KS] in disguise! Just an interested spectator.

Thanks for the welcome Buddha :wave: I have been lurking for quite a while so I figured its about time I bit the bullet and signed up.

Btw I am posting from Ireland (whats left of it).

:rotl: sorry to disappoint but I'm not Keith Summers in disguise! Just an interested spectator.

Thanks for the welcome Buddha :wave: I have been lurking for quite a while so I figured its about time I bit the bullet and signed up.

Btw I am posting from Ireland (whats left of it).

Last man standing. :content:

So to recap...we have had years of reading the galt, followed by legal action and his ouster from thailand. Finally el sticko shares with us his perspective, followed by people pretending not to care but following along voraciously, followed by people pretending as if galt has not had ample opportunity to explain his side....

Will stickman do the virtual runner? Will galt post more from exile? Will KS lock the thread? Will chuckwoww chuckwoww? Too many unanswered questions for this birdbrain to handle..

I love it when the 'wanker' term starts getting bandied about as if that's a bad thing.

And yes I am still fascinated. Much more entertaining than reading about charlie sheen, kim kardashian, libya, healthcare, or fiery jack's state of bunged up ness.

Yep, it is like watching a car crash in very slow motion. You now it will turn ugly, but you are so fascinated that you can't look away.

I find it hilarious how many people will chime in with comments like "who cares" or "Galt should get a life" etc. Yet they have clearly read the whole thread and posted numerous times on it. Surely if you dont like the topic, you should stop perpetuating it by adding posts? :)

I think the fact that this thread is at 17 pages and still going clearly demonstrates that people DO care, including the ones who claim not to lol.

Noticed that have you? Partly it's to show solidarity with Stick (good guy) and have a kick at Galt (arsehole). Also I think the idea is to discourage other people from reading in the hope that the whole saga will go away. Welcome to the board. ;)

I just want to apologise about that birdbrain post. I could have easily got my point across without being insulting like that now that I think about it (and can actually think LOL).

I think Rachada best said what I was trying to say, and at any rate, I'm happy to leave it at that.

Except for whomever said, whom did who to whom was the one whom one knows who dislikes... I'll let Flashy deal with that one if he wants...

Archived