Notstickmanbangkok

gsoutien

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tend to agree that it was not his intention to boast. I didn't get the feeling that Stick was crowing about anything as such. In fact I felt that he was fairly honest, in so far as he did mention one or two things that he did which, while understandable, would hardly cover him in glory. I actually thought it was quite a credible - and creditable - account.

I for one enjoyed it.

I was thinking of the same thing, what stops this girl just pulling out a revolver and ... the girl merely rips her top, chews on an onion and starts crying and screams, "baa mak man, tried to or her family trumping up a similar story ... end of story, no crime, no charge no jail term :beer:

It's always about traffic with Stick. He wanted to crow a bit and he knows people are interested in the outcome. He probably didn't expect to hear from Galt. Not sure if the story still has any life left in it or not.

I think he's shot himself in the foot, with the Galt out of the reach of Thai jurisdiction it will be difficult to stop his tirade. I personally think it's likley to start all over again, this time with vengance.

He is still not out of reach of the Kiwi SAS ...

:hmmm:

<< In December 2004, the United States Navy Presidential Unit Citation was awarded to those units that comprised the Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force-SOUTH/Task Force K-BAR between 17 October 2001 and 30 March 2002 for "extraordinary heroism" in action. One of these units was the Special Air Service of New Zealand.

The citation said SAS units helped "neutralise" Taliban and al Qaeda in "extremely high risk missions, including search and rescue, special reconnaissance, sensitive site exploitation, direct action missions, destruction of multiple cave and tunnel complexes, identification and destruction of several known al Qaeda training camps, explosions of thousands of pounds of enemy ordnance."

"They established benchmark standards of professionalism, tenacity, courage, tactical brilliance and operational excellence while demonstrating superb esprit de corps and maintaining the highest measures of combat readiness." >>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand_Special_Air_Service

I would say we are in full stickman vs. Notstickman swing.

I didn't realize until just a couple days ago that each party had supporters at thai360. I surely didn't realize that the other players were members on this board.

I don't see how stick can further damage galt and he appears to be an easy target.

I suggest an open streaming debate refereed by our own chuckwoww.

Archived