Notstickmanbangkok

gsoutien

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr. Galt saying : Indicative of my site name change, [color:red]I will be more focused on the greater region of Asia[/color] and bringing you accounts of other places that are not always Thailand based

Oh good. Another Asian travel blog. Wonder how long he'll last without Stick to bash?

Mr. Galt saying : Indicative of my site name change' date=' [color:red']I will be more focused on the greater region of Asia[/color] and bringing you accounts of other places that are not always Thailand based

Oh good. Another Asian travel blog. Wonder how long he'll last without Stick to bash?

He'll find somebody soon enough. :hmmm:

Cambodia? What tells you that?

Maybe its the cone photo....What is the cone photo?

What does the thai script say?

In this link he mentions he's in Cambodia:

http://www.notstickmanbangkok.com/Galts%20Weekly%202011/Slackman.html

I checked with some native Thai speakers about the Thai script and they said the grammar's all wrong like he used Google translate to translate English to Thai.

But trying to work out what he meant to say in Thai, it's maybe something like:

My immediate plans don't include reporting the corrupt and illegal actions of the Nakon Panom court. But I may be forced to do this if the Kingdom of Thailand continues to take my money illegally. I may have to reveal to the world that criminals can buy influence in the [Thai] justice system.

As for the cone photo, I don't know what it means either. :confused:

Oh, I missed a bit off the Thai script.

In full I think it's something like:

My immediate plans don't include reporting the corrupt and illegal actions of the Nakon Panom court. But I may be forced to do this if the Kingdom of Thailand continues to take my money illegally. I may have to reveal to the world that criminals can buy influence in the [Thai] justice system.

I hope the Thai authorities see this message and make every effort to withdraw all the illegal charges against me before I am compelled to protect myself via this website.

I don't know if anyone can make any more sense of it.

Oh, I missed a bit off the Thai script.

In full I think it's something like:

I hope the Thai authorities see this message and make every effort to withdraw all the illegal charges against me before I am compelled to protect myself via this website.

Gentlemen , this is the moment that we have to warn the Thai authorities about an immediate threat with the potential to blow the country apart : does anybody know the telephone number of the Lumpini Police district , the tourist police or Annie´s Massage or other influential authorities ?

Archived