Notstickmanbangkok

gsoutien

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm. Appears Galt was behind the disappearance of the notkeith site. There is no doubt that Galt crossed the line in the past (whatever about his questionable vendetta against stick, his treatment of sticks coworkers was WAY over the line). However this notkeith stuff is every bit as bad.

We know who Galt is. I wonder if these heroes will have the balls to man up and let us know who they are. Or will they keep spewing their bile anonymously?

Hmmm. Appears Galt was behind the disappearance of the notkeith site. There is no doubt that Galt crossed the line in the past (whatever about his questionable vendetta against stick, his treatment of sticks coworkers was WAY over the line). However this notkeith stuff is every bit as bad.

We know who Galt is. I wonder if these heroes will have the balls to man up and let us know who they are. Or will they keep spewing their bile anonymously?

Strange post bigfella. What evidence do you have Galt took down the notkeith site? Does he have those kind of hacking skills? How come you are so well informed?

Galt references whom he thinks is behind the site on his site.

I had the impression that stick was ignoring galt throughout this stand off, apparently not the case, galt publishes a scathing email from stickman. I wonder if it is real?

Keeping score has become difficult. Who is winning? What is true? When will this erupt and who will be the big loser?

Best damn story online.

Yes I got the impression that stick was ignoring galt too, but apparently not.

One thing that struck me though was the change in tone of the final email purportedly from stick. In the previous communiques he sounded quite calm, then suddenly we see a complete shift in tenor. It was almost as if it were written by two different people. It was much closer to the tone of the notkeithsummers site. It may be just coincidental, but it got me thinking at any rate.

I must say the story about him being ejected from the Australian Chamber of Commerce for being drunk and displaying abusive behaviour is pretty suspect. Unless Galt publishes his source, which he declined to do, it cannot be taken seriously.

But for sure it seems sticks cyberbullying column has reanimated Galt. I don't see him going quietly into the night...

Archived