Notstickmanbangkok

gsoutien

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keeping score has become difficult. Who is winning? What is true? When will this erupt and who will be the big loser?

Best damn story online.

Well I just got caught up and it looks like everybody is winning. Seems to me all the major characters are well and doing what they want to do. Galt is having the time of his life in Mongolia, Stick still enjoys Bangkok and those ads keep coming in, Marc Holt loves being in Australia and Clayton Wade is making a fortune In Pattaya. I worry a bit about David of Mangosauce but I know he likes a quiet life.

Maybe one day they will all get together over a few beers and have a good laugh about it all.

Saying someone is a liar, a social misfit or accusing them of jealousy is one thing. But constantly making references to him being a paedophile is just totally out of order unless you have evidence to back it up.

A former board member by the name Christian Troy commented that with - "If you know that for fact go to the police. If you can't prove it shut the fuck up."

This must be one of the more intelligent posts on the board.

I wonder how many of those who accused him of of being a pedophile that understand how easy it would be to establish a few plausible net identities and start accusing some of the loosers that think they rule Bangkok.

I wonder how many board members actually know the definition of pedophile. This word is misused more often than it is used correctly on this board and in real life.

I would agree with the statement from Christian Troy thank you for the reminder.

What happened to him anyway?

I agree with you. Actually, its worse. This comes from their latest post:

Did you know, Keith, that we sent details about your activities to your mother before she died?

Yes! That’s right. Your poor mother died knowing that she should have had that abortion when she found out she was pregnant with you.

That is just disgusting. Who are these scumbags? That is a vile thing to do and say, and imho far worse than Galts piece on sticks coworkers (which in itself totally crossed the line). The more these guys go on, the milder and milder Galt actually looks. Give me Galt anyday over this shower of human filth.

Although I have a lot of sympathy for stick in this whole affair, I gotta say if I were him I would NOT like to have scum like these as allies. I would be trying to distance myself from them as much as possible.

Galt's checklist page on his site remains eerily unfinished as if someone hoodwinked him while publishing. It's usually in these quiet hours that we can expect a juicy update.

I would say that while stickman has the upper hand for now, methodically pecking away like an amateur boxer, while galt wades in with a Joe Frazier like haymaker from time to time.

I sense an update soon.

Archived