Sign in to follow this  
gsoutien

Notstickmanbangkok

On May 16th 2012 I stated that Galt's most recent ramblings were "a warning shot fired across the bow".

I wanted to make sure to loop back and let everyone know that I could in fact be wrong and perhaps his last threats were the last gasp of a wind bag letting out steam.

Only time will tell...

:cheerleader:

His announcement on 24/06/12 that he was going to start video blogging 'shortly' has so far come to nothing. Considering that with any cheap webcam, you can record yourself on Youtube in minutes (Youtube has a 'record from webcam' option), not sure what the delay is.

The Notkeithsummmers site seems to have gone off-line.

Strangely, there have been rumours on the Bigbabykenny site he has sneaked back into Thailand recently and has been seen in Pattaya visiting his old stomping grounds. Not sure how true they are. :rolleyes:

The last time I saw any of his rantings he was living in China and claiming that it was a much better country than Thailand. Typical knows-everything-about-everything deluded fuckwit, IMO.

(as for Patts, I heard Jesus was spotted diddling some girl at a Walking St GoGo last week. I'd give the Galt rumor about as much creedence)