Notstickmanbangkok

gsoutien

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any ideas where Gant disappeared to?

He has traded in South-East Asia for North Asia...

North Asia?

In Japan you'll need a really good business plan' date=' living is very expensive and you'll need to speak the language.

I don't know about Korea, but I presume that it's almost the same.

Northern China? Or maybe Mongolia? But I guess he should go to a monastery in Tibet.

:content: [/quote']

Maybe he's taken up English teaching. If you can't beat 'em join 'em.

Right Stick?

It's the teacher in me. I thought better of it as soon as I did, since I'm not paid to correct English here.

<< For your edification a pronoun is the object of a verb. >>

Gee, I didn't know that. I thought a pronoun was a word that took the place of a noun. :D

"And for all those guys whom don't have a sense of humour..."

So what verb is whom the object of? :hmmm:

p.s. For your edification I make my living by teaching writing and have also been a full time editor. And I don't recall a single time I have seen whom used correctly on this board. :D

You really are a punctilious old duffer ain't you (but a likable one)? And you're still wrong LOL.

The piece from Stick was very one sided but that should come as no surprise.

For example, Keith never portrayed himself as a high flying business man as stick writes. It was quite the opposite and he posted photos of his barren home to back it up.

Keith had the right ideas about stick but he went about it the wrong way, a lot of carelessness on his part.

Anyone considering doing business with the "Eastern Seaboard Developer" should think twice, maybe thrice about doing so. He seems to be a real vindictive sob and I can only imagine what he'll do in case of a commercial dispute...

I think the reason that Keith attacked CW was over some IT work that he had done for him many years ago and that he claimed was not paid for as agreed.

L

Archived